Sure too healthy for some.. my lunch today

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Sure too healthy for some.. my lunch today

Post by cyprusmax47 »

I was looking in my fridge if there is some food soon expiring but at the same moment quick and healthy to enjoy the time outdoors rather than cooking for hours.

So here we are: a huge mixed salad of baby leaves with grilled mackerel and fresh shrimps as well as Avocado mixed in. The ingredients I photographed on my freezer top.

I intended to do a photo from the ready salad, but after I had a shower it did not look that appetising as the salad wilted. It was delicious however and I ate the lot with 3 slices of well buttered rye bread which is still low carb as all the other ingredients had none. It's Very balanced in Omega 3 (fish and oils) and Omega 6 (bread) and large amount of protein (>60)

It took me ca 5 minutes from start to finish. Salad in large bowl, salt and pepper, Balsamico vinegar, lemon juice, a lot of garlic, add the shrimps and the grilled mackerel (2 minutes in the pan with coconut oil) cut the Avocado in small pieces and mixed everything again not to forget some more sea salt on top.

As a drink I washed it down with Aloe Vera Juice which adds to the healthy food. Later on I will have a nice espresso with a shot of Scotch and a home cooked carrot cake that the day is not tooo healthy :) All products, except the lemon from my garden, I bought at Lidl as it is my favourite shop...

Max
darrow

Re: Sure too healthy for some.. my lunch today

Post by darrow »

Yummy! Looks and sounds tasty!