Superhome Centers to open three new stores in Cyprus - one in Polis!

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Paphos Life

Superhome Centers to open three new stores in Cyprus - one in Polis!

Post by Paphos Life »

Superhome Centers, a chain of DIY stores with branches across the island, are set to open three new stores in Cyprus.The first will be a new store in Lakatamia which is to open on Thursday. The store will become the largest of the six locations for the chain....

Read the article and chat about it below...
kansas

Re: Superhome Centers to open three new stores in Cyprus - one in Polis!

Post by kansas »

That's good news!
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

I had preferred if they (Shacolas) continued with their Golf project at Limni to boost tourism in this area, after Corona times... and IF Lidl opens another store at Polis, then there will be too much competition for DIY there. :roll:

Max
Mirek

Post by Mirek »

cyprusmax47 wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:06 am I had preferred if they (Shacolas) continued with their Golf project at Limni to boost tourism in this area, after Corona times... and IF Lidl opens another store at Polis, then there will be too much competition for DIY there. :roll:

Max

I think the Golf side may have been stymied by the fact that the Licence holder in the next plot next to the Limni mine wants to start mining in the next 18 months and the Government wants to encourage it as long as there is no environmental issues with the development. My neighbours son is doing some environmental field work up there for the licence holder. I did put some bumph on this subject on a thread on here a few months ago and will have a look back and place a link

Found it !!!

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14052&hilit=limni