Have you done it yet

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Lincoln

Have you done it yet

Post by Lincoln »

I went to the Hospital at 13.00hrs for my first Covid Inoculation. I watched the nurse bring the syringe over to me, I turned to my wife then the nurse was pressing on my arm with a plaster. I said "Have you done it yet" yes she said. I never felt a thing.

The only thing I had to show to get the injection was my MEU-3, which they checked on the list of appointments. They took the yellow slip away. After the injection I was given a card to show I had received the injection and the date and time for the next one which is exactly three weeks time. I am a happy chappy :D I got the Yellow slip back at the same time.
All things are possible
galexinda

Re: Have you done it yet

Post by galexinda »

Thanks for the information - good to know you only need MEU document for the first appointment.

Not necessary to follow the advice of Tala Blogspot 'Please ensure you have with you your GESY paperwork confirming your membership of the scheme, PLUS your MEU1 or MEU3 as photo ID. If you have ‘belt and braces’, ie driving licence and passport with you as well, then there should be sufficient proof of your identity!'

However, this is practical advice: 'It is also recommended that you wear clothing that can easily and quickly be removed so that the nursing staff have access to your arm and proceedings are not delayed. A sleeveless top, or one with short loose sleeves that can be rolled up, underneath a coat, say. If you take medication, it is also recommended that you take a list of these, and dosage, with you as some people have been asked'.

https://talanews.blogspot.com/2021/02/v ... clude.html