Best place to buy bathroom fittings + glass screens

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Princebytor

Re: Best place to buy bathroom fittings + glass screens

Post by Princebytor »

For the screens and doors we were impressed with Panicos Sofokleous on the Polis Road, 36 Mesoyis Ave on the right about half a mile up from the lights.
Decent range and service.
johnandjen1

Post by johnandjen1 »

Hi Lloyd, I can thoroughly recommend Panicos Sofocleous on the Mesogi road. Near if not next to AA HomeFlame.
Same family as One Stop shop, further up and the builders merchant on corner of Mesogi traffic lights.
Large choice, customer service v good, a lovely family to do business with. Eleanor and Stelios both excellent at their jobs.
Have used them for 2 bathroom refits.
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

Theres shop opposite the Blue Cross that has a good selection of screens and filaments. Its within walking distance from your shop.

Jim
Big Al

Post by Big Al »

Hi Lloyd
we purchased all of our tiles & bathroom fittings from a shop called marmaris (I think thats what it was called), if you come past the Pafos fire station to the first lights, turn right at the lights, straight up that Rd to a small roundabout, its in front of you on the left right, on the roundabout, the lady I
think was called Cristella, she was very good.
Best Regards
Al
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

The one called Marmaris at the roundabout is the one I always use when fitting glass shower screens and bathroom fittings for people. Good prices (negotiable) and carries spares.
All things are possible
LouiseCastricum

Post by LouiseCastricum »

Lincoln wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:13 am The one called Marmaris at the roundabout is the one I always use when fitting glass shower screens and bathroom fittings for people. Good prices (negotiable) and carries spares.
which roundabout please?
Louise :)
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

LouiseCastricum wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:59 am
Lincoln wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:13 am The one called Marmaris at the roundabout is the one I always use when fitting glass shower screens and bathroom fittings for people. Good prices (negotiable) and carries spares.
which roundabout please?
If you come past the Pafos fire station coming from Debenhams, to the first lights, turn right at the lights, straight up that Rd to a small roundabout, it's in front of you on the left right, on the roundabout. It is a small shop.
All things are possible