Appointment for vaccination

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
trevnhil

Re: Appointment for vaccination

Post by trevnhil »

Mike J wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 8:51 pm Yup good news , could I just ask again please who is next after this group does anyone know ?
I have looked Mike but I can't find the info you want. It maybe that it cannot be decided until more supplies arrive
Trev..
wilky

Post by wilky »

Could I ask which vaccine did you get trev
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

I have tried to read the writing but the first word seems wrong. However the three words seem to be...
Comirnary
Pfizer
BioNTech
Trev..
wilky

Post by wilky »

Cheers Trev
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

trevnhil wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:36 pm I have tried to read the writing but the first word seems wrong. However the three words seem to be...
Comirnary
Pfizer
BioNTech
'The health ministry on Thursday issued a Q&A answering frequently asked questions about Comirnaty, the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine currently administered in Cyprus'. This article was published 07 January 2021

https://cyprus-mail.com/2021/01/07/coro ... bHokALKv6k

Were you given a date and time for the second dose?
Varky

Post by Varky »

wilky wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:27 pm Could I ask which vaccine did you get trev
If you go on the GESY portal and under the vaccine menu, after logging in, before you get to make an appointment (depending on age as to whether you can actually make an appointment) there is a list of places where you can get the vaccine and which vaccine is being given at each venue.

Having said that, following the furore from EU about the reliability of giving the Astrazeneca vaccine to over 65s and considering here in Cyprus we are only vaccinating the over 76s, surely, if we follow the EU, the Pfizer vaccine should be the only one being given at the moment. Just a thought.
merchant_banker

Post by merchant_banker »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I didnt even have to wait until 1st April :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Happy in Cyprus wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 6:55 pm I know what my assumption would be, given that manufacturers are only selling to governmental agencies.

There again, anyone who believes in Brexit might also believe that legitimate vaccines can be bought from market stalls :?
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

galexinda wrote: Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:41 am
trevnhil wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 10:36 pm I have tried to read the writing but the first word seems wrong. However the three words seem to be...
Comirnary
Pfizer
BioNTech
'The health ministry on Thursday issued a Q&A answering frequently asked questions about Comirnaty, the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine currently administered in Cyprus'. This article was published 07 January 2021

https://cyprus-mail.com/2021/01/07/coro ... bHokALKv6k

Were you given a date and time for the second dose?
Thank you for posting the article.. Yes I was given a date in about 4 weeks time. Interestingly the official paper I received with the second appointment on said to go at 2-00pm. But whilst still there I received a text with the appointment on it and that said 12-15pm.. So I asked one of the nurses which was right and she said come at 12-15..
Trev..
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Thank you Trev - appreciate the information which will be useful to those who intend to have the vaccination.
Always best if someone who has actually experienced a procedure does make a comment.
Wishing you a relaxing and symptom free weekend.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

All OK at the moment, the slight soreness in the arm has gone.. I was concerned as tablets I am taking have lowered my immune system but the GP said not to bother about it ..
But like others on the group I am waiting for my wife's age group to come up on the screen .. She is under 75..
Trev..
jeba

Post by jeba »

trevnhil wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:26 pm Just after lunch today I had a call from my GP..
I wonder who will call you if don´t have a GP and aren´t registered with GESY? People like me?
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

I don't think anyone will call you. You will have to phone them for an appointment on 1471 when they get to your age group..
Trev..
Mighty Sprite

Post by Mighty Sprite »

Can't recall the details but there is a system for people not in GESY to register for a jab. A particular form to be completed and submitted.
Lofos-Jan

Post by Lofos-Jan »

jeba wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:41 am
trevnhil wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:26 pm Just after lunch today I had a call from my GP..
I wonder who will call you if don´t have a GP and aren´t registered with GESY? People like me?
Hi Jeba, this is the process for you. https://www.pio.gov.cy/coronavirus/uplo ... 20(1).docx

Jeanne
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
Mandyr

Post by Mandyr »

As we have an appointment next week, what papers do we have to take with us please?
jeba

Post by jeba »

Lofos-Jan wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:03 am
jeba wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:41 am
Hi Jeba, this is the process for you. https://www.pio.gov.cy/coronavirus/uplo ... 20(1).docx

Jeanne
Thanks. But apart from "1. ών Κύπρο" the document you linked to is an empty page.
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

REPUBLIC OF CYPRUS
MINISTRY OF HEALTH

NATIONAL VACCINATIONS PLAN FOR COVID-19

DOCUMENT FOR THE REGISTRATION OF CITIZENS WHO ARE NOT GHS BENEFICIARIES, TO THE CYPRUS PORTAL FOR COVID-19 VACCINATIONS

PART Ι: PERSONAL DATA OF APPLICANT

Name: …………………………………………… Surname………………………………………………………………...

Date of Birth: ……/……../………..

Identification Card No. or ALIENS REGISTRATION CARD NUMBER- ARC
(A copy to be submitted): …………………………..................

Nationality: ………………………………………..

Profession: …………………………………………

Residency Address: ……………………………………, No.: …………, Town/Village: ………………………………..

Postal Code: ……………..., District: ………………………., Country: ……………………………………...................

Tel. No.: …………………………………, E-mail: ………………………………………….

I am a Medical Card holder YES/NO (If YES a copy to be submitted)

PART II: RESPONSIBLE DECLARATION
I declare responsibly that the above data is true. I authorize the Ministry of Health to verify in cooperation with other Responsible Authorities of the Republic, with Organisations/Bodies/Companies any of the data of my application deemed necessary.
I, the undersigned, declare that:
I give the present authorization in the framework of my registration to the Vaccinations Portal for COVID 19.
I understand that the above information which concern me and the above information given to the Ministry of Health is necessary in orderf for my application for registration to the Vaccinations Portal for COVID-19 to be assessed.
In case of revocation of the present application, I am obliged to inform immediately the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Health.

PART III: PERSONAL DATA
The content of the present document is governed by the provisions of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of the 27th of April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and the «Law on the Protection of Physical Persons Against the Processing of Data of Personal Character and the Free Movement of Data of 2018 (L.125(Ι)/2018)».

Me

Υπογραφή………………………………….. Ημερομηνία……………………………

Σημείωση.:

Το έντυπο πρέπει να επιστραφεί πλήρως συμπληρωμένο στο Εθνικό Σημείο Επαφής του Υπουργείου Υγείας για τη Διασυνοριακή Υγειονομική Περίθαλψη μέσω ηλεκτρονικής διεύθυνσης: ncpcrossborderhealthcare@moh.gov.cy
ή μέσω τηλεομοιότυπου στο +357 22 605 499 / 492 και μέσω κανονικού ταχυδρομείου ή δια χειρός στο Υπουργείο Υγείας, στη διεύθυνση Γωνία Προδρόμου 1 και Χείλωνος 17, 1448 Λευκωσία, Κύπρος.

Υπουργείο Υγείας 1448 Λευκωσία
Τηλ: 22605300, φαξ:……………., Ιστοσελίδα: http://www.moh.gov.cy
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

The form must be returned in full at the Ministry of Health's National Contact Point for Cross-Border Health Care via email: ncpcrossborderhealthcare@moh.gov.cy
or by fax at +357 22 605 499/492 and by regular mail or by hand at the Ministry of Health, at the address Gonia Prodromou 1 and Cheilonos 17, 1448 Nicosia, Cyprus.
DavidatLWH

Post by DavidatLWH »

Jimgym wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:41 pm The form must be returned in full at the Ministry of Health's National Contact Point for Cross-Border Health Care via email: ncpcrossborderhealthcare@moh.gov.cy
or by fax at +357 22 605 499/492 and by regular mail or by hand at the Ministry of Health, at the address Gonia Prodromou 1 and Cheilonos 17, 1448 Nicosia, Cyprus.
According to the PIO coronavirus section, the form and accompanying documentation should be returned to:

covidvac@moh.gov.cy

See following for more info:
https://www.pio.gov.cy/coronavirus/uplo ... iaries.pdf

Mind you, we emailed our completed forms and MEU1's nearly four weeks ago, and haven't heard anything yet. We're "only" 72, so early days, perhaps??
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

DavidatLWH wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:32 pm
Jimgym wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:41 pm The form must be returned in full at the Ministry of Health's National Contact Point for Cross-Border Health Care via email: ncpcrossborderhealthcare@moh.gov.cy
According to the PIO coronavirus section, the form and accompanying documentation should be returned to:

covidvac@moh.gov.cy

See following for more info:
https://www.pio.gov.cy/coronavirus/uplo ... iaries.pdf

Mind you, we emailed our completed forms and MEU1's nearly four weeks ago, and haven't heard anything yet. We're "only" 72, so early days, perhaps??
You may be right, I've only translated what was on bottom of form. It could all have changed!