Summer Holidays 2022

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
71 Trans Am

Summer Holidays 2022

Post by 71 Trans Am »

Looks like Jet 2 Have written off this year for holidays - The last two days I have had Email After Email from Jet 2 for 2022 Holidays which never happens this early - They should still be selling this years holidays.

https://www.jet2holidays.com/next-summer
WHL

Re: Summer Holidays 2022

Post by WHL »

I for one have written off this year for travel, fed up to the back teeth, having every airline contacting me , offering cheap flights, when they know, that they can't provide them
Lazydaze52

Post by Lazydaze52 »

I’ve had an email today from Jet2 for Cyprus holidays and flights for 2021. I didn’t follow the link to their site as we’re not likely to be going anywhere soon I would think.

Our neighbours are due out in April with Jet2 and their flights have been transferred from Newcastle to Leeds - whether the flights get cancelled nearer the time is anybody’s guess though
Sadie

Post by Sadie »

71 Trans Am wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 12:58 pm Looks like Jet 2 Have written off this year for holidays - The last two days I have had Email After Email from Jet 2 for 2022 Holidays which never happens this early - They should still be selling this years holidays.

https://www.jet2holidays.com/next-summer
Absolutely NOT true, 2021 has not been written off at all
Lazydaze52 wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:00 pm I’ve had an email today from Jet2 for Cyprus holidays and flights for 2021. I didn’t follow the link to their site as we’re not likely to be going anywhere soon I would think.

Our neighbours are due out in April with Jet2 and their flights have been transferred from Newcastle to Leeds - whether the flights get cancelled nearer the time is anybody’s guess though
They are consolidating flights due to the ongoing pandemic
If you never ask the question, the answer will always be....no
brengreen

Post by brengreen »

I've just had my Jet2 flight from East Midlands cancelled for 21st April. Rebooked for 2022. Just waiting for TUI to cancel the return in May. If they don't cancel I'll move to 2022. Still hoping that Sept will go ahead. Ive been cancelling/moving holidays since last March. Got to happen one day🤞
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Brengreen, I know what you mean about booking flights that later get cancelled by the airline. Last year I got fed up with booking flights as all of mine subsequently were cancelled by EasyJet. So, I have remained in Paphos now for just over a year.
I have booked once again with EJ to Bristol at the end of March, but have no idea if that flight will also be cancelled.
It also looks as if there won't be many Brits able to travel abroad, as the Vaccine minister (didn't know there was one!) said just now on BBC news that Britain won't be issuing a vaccine passport. He said Brits shouldn't go abroad, as it would be unfair on young people who hadn't been vaccinated.
These people like to feel important...

Dee