Over 65's shopping

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Lincoln

Over 65's shopping

Post by Lincoln »

We went to Paps in the town-by the lights. Got there at 0830. What a very pleasant way to shop. No crowds pushing and shoving. I noticed all the white/grey haired ladies and gentlemen. It was then I realised that I was also one of them. :D
All things are possible
Kili01

Re: Over 65's shopping

Post by Kili01 »

Yes, the senior people's shopping hours is well worth getting up early for. Whether shopping at Lidl or at Paps is equally good. You can select what you want easily and move around big supermarkets with no hassle and often with little or no queues at the check outs! At Paps on Ellados Ave, they also have the special trollies which are lighter and avoid bending down to put your items in the bottom of a big trolly. They also have some self operating check out machines which I sometimes use as they are quicker than queuing to go to a cashier.
Dee
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Late last week I went to Smart on Polis Road and they too had someone on the door stopping younger people going in before 10am
Trev..
Chaddy

Post by Chaddy »

I said to the wife the other morning.C,mon lets go shopping early with the old ones.She said " your acting older these days " I said what do you mean,she said " well for one,your version of a happy hour these days is an afternoon nap " :shock: