Cedar Valley

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Dominic
Site Admin

Cedar Valley

Post by Dominic »

You can use the mouse or keyboard to control the camera on PC. W, A S and D move the view, and SPACE pauses the action. On a tablet, just drag to where you want to view.

Located on the border of Nicosia, Paphos and Limassol, Cedar Valley is nestled within Paphos Forest, and plays host to thousands of endemic Cedar trees. There are also some Calabrian pines in the valley, which is a popular yet remote destination.

The valley is crossed by the road that joins the village of Panagia with Kykkos Monastery.

We have compressed the file, as the full version is about 4Gb in size. Because of that, the resolution doesn't look that good, so it is best viewed without maximising the window.

Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Yioula

Re: Cedar Valley

Post by Yioula »

Thank you Dominic it looks completely different with a tarmac road, before it was a sense of adventure on that rough track hoping you wouldn’t meet anyone on those bends, but it still has beauty
Kili01

Re: Cedar Valley

Post by Kili01 »

Thanks Dominic, Yes, I remember it too when it was just the rough track that Youla mentioned. We always took it very slowly, though I suppose the trade off was that having
to drive slowly gave you more time to enjoy the view, particularly the beautiful cedar trees. Drivers often said Hallo to each other as sometimes you'd need to give way to an oncoming vehicle, mainly 4x4 vehicles. Though we sometimes met intrepid drivers of z cars , small saloons and we wondered if they would make it...
Dee