Cyprus seeks Israel Vaccine help

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Kili01

Re: Cyprus seeks Israel Vaccine help

Post by Kili01 »

Yes, and its probably hard for outsiders to get the full picture... but I gather that one of Mr Putin's daughters had a dose of the vaccine while it was being tested several months ago. Apparently she is fine!

Dee
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

Dee
My sister in law in Kazakhstan who's a doctor is taking part in trials with a vaccine developed in Kazakhstan, she had her first inoculation this week. My wife phoned her this morning and all is fine.

Jim
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

Palestine are going to use the Sputnik vaccine, as Israel refuses to give them any or support them with the Pfizer vaccine.

The reason I was asking about the Oxford development, is that the BBC documentary last month, had an Irish Professor, who along with I think 2 colleagues, had developed their vaccine at a theory level, in a weekend.
Vlad-P

Post by Vlad-P »

Sputnik V is good for the people and sold to many countries - Russian Government is doing a good job
Diocletian

Post by Diocletian »

Jimgward wrote: Sat Jan 16, 2021 12:19 pm Palestine are going to use the Sputnik vaccine, as Israel refuses to give them any or support them with the Pfizer vaccine.

The reason I was asking about the Oxford development, is that the BBC documentary last month, had an Irish Professor, who along with I think 2 colleagues, had developed their vaccine at a theory level, in a weekend.
She was saying that the bare bones of the vaccine was in place due to prolonged Coronavirus studies over a ten year period. What they needed was the DNA of SARS Covid19 to complete the picture. Fascinating stuff.
Ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day.