Government Release FAQ on New Measures

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Dominic
Site Admin

Government Release FAQ on New Measures

Post by Dominic »

The Cyprus Government has released a list of Frequently Asked Questions to assist with the latest COVID restrictions.

You can also see the new form (in Greek)

Read the article and chat about it below...

Attachments
corona-form-faq.jpg
corona-form-faq.jpg (68.7 KiB) Viewed 1901 times
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
LouiseCastricum

Re: Government Release FAQ on New Measures

Post by LouiseCastricum »

Is there already an official Form B in English?
Louise :)
Chaddy

Post by Chaddy »

LouiseCastricum wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:40 am Is there already an official Form B in English?
Ditto,and how do you get it :? Oh and do you need one if your,,,,,well,,,,,,an octogenarian :(
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Yes, does anyone know how we can get it? Or is there a way to get the one in Greek translated into English?

Dee
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

LouiseCastricum wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:40 am Is there already an official Form B in English?

https://cyprus-mail.com/wp-content/uplo ... MENT-1.pdf

Max
LouiseCastricum

cyprusmax47 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:04 am

Max
Thank you Max, but this is the one from March 2020 not the new version where going for the vaccine is mentioned.
Anarita John

Post by Anarita John »

Just wondered if I can still go out on my bike. I didn't venture out on it during the last lockdown and only exercised around our house. However, this time, swimming and exercise on the beach is allowed and the FAQ's say, Physical exercise, provided it does not exceed two adults excluding minor children and is restricted to areas where access is permitted. I wondered what areas where access is permitted means.
I have been cycling daily. From Anarita, down to the Muckthar's supermarket and then to the little church on the coast. Then along Mandria seafront and up past the nurseries. I do two circuits which means a total of 14 miles daily. I suppose I could take a rucksack with me with swimming things or my karate gear :lol: and say I am going to exercise on the beach.
Just do not want to get a €300 fine.

If I see a policeman on my travels today, I will ask.
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

LouiseCastricum wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:36 am
cyprusmax47 wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:04 am

Max
Thank you Max, but this is the one from March 2020 not the new version where going for the vaccine is mentioned.
I am quite confident that using this old form is OK. No 8: "any other reason...." covers a lot, also vaccination.

Max
LouiseCastricum

Ok thanks. The vaccination is mentioned under 1.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Anarita John wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:39 am Just wondered if I can still go out on my bike. I didn't venture out on it during the last lockdown and only exercised around our house. However, this time, swimming and exercise on the beach is allowed and the FAQ's say, Physical exercise, provided it does not exceed two adults excluding minor children and is restricted to areas where access is permitted. I wondered what areas where access is permitted means.
I have been cycling daily. From Anarita, down to the Muckthar's supermarket and then to the little church on the coast. Then along Mandria seafront and up past the nurseries. I do two circuits which means a total of 14 miles daily. I suppose I could take a rucksack with me with swimming things or my karate gear :lol: and say I am going to exercise on the beach.
Just do not want to get a €300 fine.

If I see a policeman on my travels today, I will ask.
I was wondering the same, re what constitutes "access is permitted". Can I for instance, go for a walk around Foinikas?

I have updated our SMS / Form Generator.

The new form is identical to the original form from last March. Later on, when the measures were relaxed, I had to redo the form as option 6 no longer mentioned having to be near your house.

The annoying thing is, each time they do a new form, they don't just edit the old one. Consequently, all the little boxes and form fields are in slightly different positions, which means I have to adjust the PDF generator.

A pain.

https://www.paphoslife.com/coronaform
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.