COVID Test on Arrival

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Oakland

COVID Test on Arrival

Post by Oakland »

Hi Guys

Just wondered , as with Cyprus the UK now states you must have a valid COVID Test to allow entry .

Does this apply to those arriving in Rubber Boats ???

Les
Princebytor

Re: COVID Test on Arrival

Post by Princebytor »

In lockdown, can I suggest you broaden your horizons and read something like 'The Beekeeper of Aleppo', you may not then be as quick to make such a stupid joke !!!
WHL

Post by WHL »

Princebytor wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:59 am In lockdown, can I suggest you broaden your horizons and read something like 'The Beekeeper of Aleppo', you may not then be as quick to make such a stupid joke !!!

Alas, I dont think they were joking :(
Princebytor

Post by Princebytor »

I am guessing with a name like 'Les' he is not born and brought up in Cyprus but is an immigrant himself...........................just because you arrive on a plane and not a 'rubber boat' doesn't make you superior
Varky

Post by Varky »

Who knows if Les is resident in Cyprus. Many contributors to PL are not resident in Cyprus and might not be immigrants at all. Just saying. Having said that, I think he is a Cypriot resident.
DavidatLWH

Post by DavidatLWH »

Princebytor wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:59 am In lockdown, can I suggest you broaden your horizons and read something like 'The Beekeeper of Aleppo', you may not then be as quick to make such a stupid joke !!!
As an aside, suggest "The Beekeeper", a 1986 film, as a good evening's viewing. Not related to the Beekeeper of Aleppo.
DavidatLWH

Post by DavidatLWH »