Well it's all kicking off in Washington.

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Firefly

Re: Well it's all kicking off in Washington.

Post by Firefly »

It's truly incredible that a President of America should act in this manner, how is he going to be removed from The White House, I'm sure he won't leave voluntarily.

It may be that when he is removed, he should be taken to a place where his mental problems can be assessed and addressed, because it seems to me that he certainly has some.

God help his wife and America.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

TD

I'm surprised she's stayed this long.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Diocletian

Post by Diocletian »

Nothing surprises me about how America conducts its own version of Democratic process. Thankfully within a couple of years, China will replace it as the worlds economic and military superpower. The American century ended rather spectacularly I think.
Ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day.
The Aquila

Post by The Aquila »

It was never going to end well with a spoilt brat with divide and conquer policies in charge.
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

Chaddy is a fool, to believe that an event like this has been ‘manipulated’ by the BBC or any media. As to his daughter giving him some ‘other’ view, that’s laughable. Word from the White House is that trump is seriously deranged and has been since losing the election and cannot do anything else. He had to be pleaded with to even make a video message after people had died. He refused to allow the national guard to come in and Pence had to OK it.

The ‘lead’ protestors/rioters/insurgents/terrorists are well-known QAanon leaders, known to the security services and a group that Trump has refused to condemn. A group that needs outlawed worldwide.
Last edited by Jimgward on Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHL

Post by WHL »

The scariest thing is ,this clown had his finger on the Doomsday button
Maggie B

Post by Maggie B »

Just a wee tune. 😁

MB
jagwheels

Post by jagwheels »

Well the topic makes a change from knocking Bojo. Who can we go for next :lol: :lol:
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Just heard that a police officer has died after the riot, are we going to have a 'police lives matter' protest ?

Probably not.
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

Firefly wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:25 pm Just heard that a police officer has died after the riot, are we going to have a 'police lives matter' protest ?

Probably not.
Sorry, what relevance has this to the current situation in Washington? A police officer dying will have massive repercussions in this situation. You are insinuating that only Black people get attention - which is racist in itself.

Black people have had generations of persecution in the USA and it still happens. The White Supremacists that Trump has courted, became the white terrorists that stormed the Capital and killed a policemen.
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

Firefly wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:25 pm Just heard that a police officer has died after the riot, are we going to have a 'police lives matter' protest ?

Probably not.
That's very sad. I feel sorry for the Police, always on the front line and first for a kicking, be it physically or metaphorically. Not sure why racism has been dragged into it?
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

JGW

I'm not insinuating anything. I stated a fact, and asked a question.

You can't have it both ways, BLM was mentioned in this thread, and not by me.

All lives matter !
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

Why not ask Lloyd why he brought BLM into the thread.

It was racist as I see it.

The usual bullies at it again, Happy Hew Year :lol:
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

Firefly wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:34 pm Why not ask Lloyd why he brought BLM into the thread.

Best ignored Firefly. Some people would read all sorts of things in an empty glass!
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

Firefly wrote: Fri Jan 08, 2021 4:34 pm Why not ask Lloyd why he brought BLM into the thread.

Lloyd mentioned the grossly unfair leniency shown to the right-wing terrorists when Black Lives Matter and other groups were treated entirely differently and most news channels agree - some even stating that if it had been a BLM group storming the Capital, hundreds would have been shot.

That wasn't racism, in fact, the opposite.

As to bullying, nonsense, if you have a radical or controversial opinion to put out, then be prepared to defend it or face criticism.
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

All lives matter, police lives are of special importance to me.

As for the treatment of the mob, the right wing terrorists were incited to riot by their President, who knows what instructions were given to the police by him.

Bringing BLM into the equation seems to me to be inciting yet more trouble.

We shall see.
Chaddy

Post by Chaddy »

Jimgward wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:01 pm Chaddy is a fool, to believe that an event like this has been ‘manipulated’ by the BBC or any media. As to his daughter giving him some ‘other’ view, that’s laughable. Word from the White House is that trump is seriously deranged and has been since losing the election and cannot do anything else. He had to be pleaded with to even make a video message after people had died. He refused to allow the national guard to come in and Pence had to OK it.

The ‘lead’ protestors/rioters/insurgents/terrorists are well-known QAanon leaders, known to the security services and a group that Trump has refused to condemn. A group that needs outlawed worldwide.
Where did you get the above information from? Let me guess :lol: :lol: and anyway could you please inform me where i used the word,,manipulated?
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Dominic wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:47 am Sorry, but if they storm the Capitol Building, they are a mob.

I find it amazing that only 4 people have died, considering the USA police departments' record for shooting people. I can't help wondering how many more would have been shot if the protestors had been black.

All this blood is on Trump's hands. He deserves to go to jail for the rest of his life, and should certainly be booted out of his office now.
Lloyd didn't bring race into this, I did. That is why I have quoted myself. So if you want to blame anybody, blame me.

And why not? It is a valid point. Do you honestly think that if the protestors were black they would have got anywhere near the building?
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

Apparently trump will not be touched as it will invite more trouble
David
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

Happy in Cyprus wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:40 am Horrified to just read that off-duty police officers were amongst those protestors storming the Capitol building.
If its true, they should be sacked
David