Vaccination portal

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
The Aquila

Re: Vaccination portal

Post by The Aquila »

Did you remember to use your middle name (if you have one) in the name box?
Miloman

Post by Miloman »

Paphianclive, I had the same response when I started. You must put your name exactly as stated on your meu3 (or 1) For example I put my first name and surname as stated but then had to put my middle name with my first name as this was on the MEU3. Also the MEU3 number exactly as stated on the MEU3 form. Hope this helps. Mike
Previously MofArodes on CL
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

Taken from Dr. Molly’s FB page: IMPORTANT - The Covid-19 Vaccination programme update

Today the government has announced the process and timescales for the vaccination role out programme.

From tomorrow, residents will need to call 1474 or login to the GESY portal and complete the application that will appear inside the portal.

This process is being managed by the Ministry of Health and not at local GP level.

The priority of persons entitled to the vaccination will follow the sequence detailed in previous communications from the MoH:

The first group will be the over 80’s so please pass on this important information to those who may not be using Facebook or comfortable with accessing Internet based material.

For patients who are MEUx holders but not on GESY, they will need to download and complete the document at the location below and the form must be submitted together with a copy of the Identity Card, the Registration Card of the Alien or other Identification Document and a copy of the Hospital Identity Card, in case he / she holds one.

The documents can be sent to the Ministry of Health either electronically to the address: covidvac@moh.gov.cy, by post to the Ministry of Health at the address Prodromou 1 and Heilonos 17, 1449, Nicosia or delivered by hand to the Department of Hospital Identities, Ministry of Health,

http://www.pio.gov.cy/coronavirus/uploa ... ation.docx
Paphianclive

Post by Paphianclive »

Gentlemen, thank-you for the information, I entered my middle name and was allowed through to make an appointment next week.
However, when any of the days and times were selected, I got another error message saying 'vaccine out of stock, please try again'.
Does this mean all the initial supplies have been used already?
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

Yes the initial supplies have been allocated. The advice now given is to check every couple of days and see if more in stock
Mrblobby

Post by Mrblobby »

“ With more than 3,000 signing up already, appointments for coronavirus vaccines for over 80-year-olds ran out within hours of the vaccinations portal going online on Tuesday, the health ministry said.

New appointments for the same age group will open up again on Monday, once more shots are available, it added.

The second phase of Covid-19 vaccinations will kick off on January 8.”

https://cyprus-mail.com/2021/01/05/coro ... _iHjcdyJFY
DavidatLWH

Post by DavidatLWH »

Lofos-Jan wrote: Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:31 pm This is the link to the form you have to complete and send if you are not GESY registered.
https://www.pio.gov.cy/coronavirus/upl ... ation.docx

Jeanne
Many thanks (and thanks to Jimgym for alerting me to this!)

I can't find any info on where you send the completed form - sorry if I have missed something! (the form I print out looks as if the bottom of it is missing, which may contain the information I'm looking for)
darrow

Post by darrow »

I telephoned 1474 yesterday. The first thing they want to know is, are you over 80? Are you in GESY? The first vaccinations have been used. There are more expected on Monday. You cannot register for an appointment, as such, you have to ring, make sure you know what days and time you are free. They will then arrange with you a time and date that you can attend. If you are under 80, don't bother, they don't want to know! If you feel you are vulnerable,and under 80, speak to your Doctor. You may be able to get one that way.
Lofos-Jan

Post by Lofos-Jan »

DavidatLWH wrote: Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:47 am
Many thanks (and thanks to Jimgym for alerting me to this!)

I can't find any info on where you send the completed form - sorry if I have missed something! (the form I print out looks as if the bottom of it is missing, which may contain the information I'm looking for)
Hi David. These are the requirements and the email or physical address:

For patients who are MEUx holders but not on GESY, they will need to download and complete the document at the location below and the form must be submitted together with a copy of the Identity Card, the Registration Card of the Alien or other Identification Document and a copy of the Hospital Identity Card, in case he / she holds one.

The documents can be sent to the Ministry of Health either electronically to the address: covidvac@moh.gov.cy, by post to the Ministry of Health at the address Prodromou 1 and Heilonos 17, 1449, Nicosia or delivered by hand to the Department of Hospital Identities, Ministry of Health

Jeanne
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
DavidatLWH

Post by DavidatLWH »

Many, many thanks, Jeanne. That's so helpful.

David