Car Tax Renewal Dates 2021

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
BOB Peyia

Re: Car Tax Renewal Dates 2021

Post by BOB Peyia »

Cheers HIC, Galexindia, appreciate the feedback. “Never thought about the insurance company”
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Certainly my insurance company have a photo copy of my car log book, and my driving licence
Trev..
BOB Peyia

Post by BOB Peyia »

BOB Peyia wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:32 pm Cheers HIC, Galexindia, appreciate the feedback. “Never thought about the insurance company”
HIC, Galexindia, Trevhill

In my case; as the saying goes "upstairs for thinking, downstairs for dancing" - contacted my car insurance company and "hey Presto" a copy of the logbook is in my grubby " sanitized" hands

Thanks again for your advise
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Well done Bob and I am glad you got it sorted :-)
Trev..
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

trevnhil wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:09 pm Certainly my insurance company have a photo copy of my car log book, and my driving licence
In addition, if 70+ years of age worth checking the insurance company as an up to date copy of your driving licence as they tend not to check when it is insurance premium renewal time as they are focusing on the vehicle details.
Cheshire Lad

Post by Cheshire Lad »

nholleran wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:29 am Been trying but had some other bigger issues Big Mouth
Scuse me. Where did that come from?.

Not a constructive or friendly comment

CL
Dr.B

Post by Dr.B »

Been stuck in England since December 2020 and would like to know if there is any form of "SWORN" system available. My car has insurance/MOT but is "off the road" and not currently in use. I've looked on-line but not found any useful info. Also sent email to Road Transport people in Cyprus but so far no response. As there are no return flights for some months it seems pointless renewing road tax at this stage but deadline of 11 March is looming. Would be grateful for any advice please. Thanks.
J B

Post by J B »

Dr.B wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 2:22 pm Been stuck in England since December 2020 and would like to know if there is any form of "SWORN" system available. My car has insurance/MOT but is "off the road" and not currently in use. I've looked on-line but not found any useful info. Also sent email to Road Transport people in Cyprus but so far no response. As there are no return flights for some months it seems pointless renewing road tax at this stage but deadline of 11 March is looming. Would be grateful for any advice please. Thanks.
I *think* you need to take your logbook to the transport dept to do this - do 'agents' offer this service?
J B
bromerzz

Post by bromerzz »

There is an agent based in Larnaca who is very active who covers all the island called Foda Charalambous mobile 97820657 and email fodoolla@cablenet.com.cy who deals in SORN amongst other matters.
J B

Post by J B »

J B