Blood results

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Sadie

Blood results

Post by Sadie »

Evening
Is it possible to read test results via the Gesy portal?
Many thanks
If you never ask the question, the answer will always be....no
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Re: Blood results

Post by Devil »

After an appointment, I just go to the desk and ask for a copy of the blood results and a couple of minutes later, I have the full printout.
Sadie

Post by Sadie »

Thanks Devil but i was at the doctor this morning, I’m not sure if they’re able to be read by the patient or just the referring doctor
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

If you have gone through getting the emails etc to enable you to read your Gesy file they should be there.
I use a Lab on Polis Road, and I just aske them to send them to me in an email ..
Trev..
PolemIan

Post by PolemIan »

Yes, we got a text from the lab to confirm the test were done, plus an email,with the results attached as a PDF and an email from GESY confirming the results had been uploaded. Log onto GESY and the results are visible under your beneficiary record. Excellent system.

This using the new lab opposite Paphos Home Market.

Ian
Ams

Post by Ams »

You can download the test results from the GESY portal. Use these tabs:

1) Beneficiary record
2) Medical history
3) Healthcare services
4) Test results
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Ams wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:30 pm You can download the test results from the GESY portal. Use these tabs:

1) Beneficiary record
2) Medical history
3) Healthcare services
4) Test results
But I believe you have to ' join up ' with that part of the system with a password..
Trev..
Sadie

Post by Sadie »

trevnhil wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:43 pm
Ams wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:30 pm You can download the test results from the GESY portal. Use these tabs:

1) Beneficiary record
2) Medical history
3) Healthcare services
4) Test results
But I believe you have to ' join up ' with that part of the system with a password..
Whilst I can view most things I don’t seem to be able to get past medical history, so can’t access test results.
I’ll get in touch with Gesy tomorrow
Thanks folks
JimX

Post by JimX »

Assuming you are on GESY then your GP can refer you to get full panel blood testing, I used Evangelismose it is sighted at the round new building.

There is a small charge.
Jim.
Sadie

Post by Sadie »

JimX wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 6:52 am Assuming you are on GESY then your GP can refer you to get full panel blood testing, I used Evangelismose it is sighted at the round new building.

There is a small charge.
Thanks Jim, I have full blood count tests every 2 months and am referred by my rheumatologist and I go to the Evangalismos for them. My question was, how can I access the results via the Gesy portal
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Sadie, as far as I know you have to contact your GP and you are given a reference or code which you have to send to Gesy (via email I think) I believe you are then registered as a person who can look at your files and you are sent a Password in an email..
Trev..
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

PolemIan wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:18 pm Yes, we got a text from the lab to confirm the test were done, plus an email,with the results attached as a PDF and an email from GESY confirming the results had been uploaded. Log onto GESY and the results are visible under your beneficiary record. Excellent system.

This using the new lab opposite Paphos Home Market.

Ian
Hi Ian.. Do you have to make any appointment to go to this new lab, or can you just walk in ?? After this morning I have lost my faith in the one I usually use :-(
Trev..
PolemIan

Post by PolemIan »

Trevor, we just walked in. They have a fancy video temperature sensor and hand scanner to check your temp, plus plenty of sanitiser.

Ian
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Many thanks for the quick reply Ian.. I will give them a try next time I need blood tests which will possibly be in 2 weeks.. Interesting to know that your temperature was checked ;-)
Trev..
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Sadie wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:49 pm

1) Beneficiary record
2) Medical history
3) Healthcare services
4) Test results
Whilst I can view most things I don’t seem to be able to get past medical history, so can’t access test results.
Thanks folks
I have the same problem as Sadie.
I go to Beneficial Record... Then Medical History... But then trying to click Healthcare services in the few milliseconds it is there is a nightmare.. I have managed to do it... But there are no test results showing at all, despite having had a number of blood tests recently .. ????
Trev..
Ams

Post by Ams »

trevnhil wrote: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:04 am
Sadie wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:49 pm

Thanks folks
I have the same problem as Sadie.
I go to Beneficial Record... Then Medical History... But then trying to click Healthcare services in the few milliseconds it is there is a nightmare.. I have managed to do it... But there are no test results showing at all, despite having had a number of blood tests recently .. ????
That's strange. I just tried mine again, and it worked fine:

"Healthcare services" remains on the screen:
gesy  heathcare.JPG
gesy heathcare.JPG (18.78 KiB) Viewed 5297 times

Then I clicked on "lab test"
gesy 2 lab tests.JPG
gesy 2 lab tests.JPG (40.69 KiB) Viewed 5297 times

Then download the report under "actions"
gesy 2 actions.JPG
gesy 2 actions.JPG (19.92 KiB) Viewed 5297 times

Hopefully there's just a glitch with yours and it will sort itself out.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Thanks for that reply ams, and the screen shots. I certainly don't get anything like what you show..
I hope it is only a Glitch as reading the blood tests was one of the main things that I wanted..
I wonder if I try from Firefox instead of Chrome, if it will be any different. i may try later
Trev..
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

I have now tried to read blood test results via Chrome and Firefox but it just will not show up for me
'Healthcare Services' show just for a milisecond, and if I do get the press that button, I get a long long list with Blood test as a sub heading.. But nothing like the screen shots above.. This is annoying as one of the reason I registered for the Portal was to read Blood test results
Trev..
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Trev - just wondered if you have the following setup:

When you log into GESY the first screen is DASHBOARD
Select MY RECORD
Look at the section Privacy of Medical Information -
Does it read 'Access to your medical information is enabled for all healthcare providers'
and does it show a green padlock symbol?
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

As an aside:
Interesting as I have just checked all the sections of my Beneficiary Record and it only shows me what has happened since 4 December 2019 which is of great concern because I had numerous tests done June - October 2019 and there are no records of visits, tests, prescriptions etc. Just hope the medical staff can still access these records. Not possible to do a search for a period of longer than 12 months as that is the maximum setting.
I would be grateful if someone else could have a look at their Beneficiary Record just to check if it is just a blip with my medical records or affects everyone. Thank you.