Ring - Expand or Cut

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
alewfin1

Ring - Expand or Cut

Post by alewfin1 »

Does anyone know where I can get the ring on my finger expanded or failing that cut off.

Many thanks in advance.
WHL

Re: Ring - Expand or Cut

Post by WHL »

alewfin1 wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:03 am Does anyone know where I can get the ring on my finger expanded or failing that cut off.

Many thanks in advance.
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

If the method in the video fails, you could try a 3 day time restricting fasting (intermittent fasting), for example you stop eating at 6 PM and start again at 10 AM the next day. (only water is allowed in the restricted time window) The body will lose a lot of water in the beginning of the fasting period and also finger will shrink a lot. It takes a lot of more time than in that video, but perhaps you like the fasting method and continue for weight loss/health reasons.... :)

Max
DavidatLWH

Post by DavidatLWH »

The jeweller (I forget his name) in Makarios Avenue in the old town, next to Gregory watch shop, removed my ring by cutting it, then did a terrific job of making it bigger and reinstating the engraving on the inside of the ring.
PolemIan

Post by PolemIan »

DavidatLWH wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:41 pm The jeweller (I forget his name) in Makarios Avenue in the old town, next to Gregory watch shop, removed my ring by cutting it, then did a terrific job of making it bigger and reinstating the engraving on the inside of the ring.
Aphrodite Jewellery
26 952619

Ian