Neurologist

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
glang3000

Neurologist

Post by glang3000 »

Hi all, my wife has been to the general and after a CT scan etc they say she needs to see a neurologist ASAP but said at the moment they don't have one, can any one recommend one?

In Paphos.

Many thanks
sueb

Re: Neurologist

Post by sueb »

My friend goes to one in Paphos on Gesy at St George Hospital just off Butcher Boy road, further down from the immigration office.

Has been very impressed with his care and attention. Sorry don't know his name. Maybe worth giving them a ring.

Have you had a referral from Gesy Doctor? They tend to recommend someone to you I have found out recently.

All the best.
Happy to be back on the Island!
glang3000

Post by glang3000 »

Hi no referral as we are on holiday not in Gesy, we only came for a month at a time.

Many thanks.
sued51

Post by sued51 »

Definitely Dr Michael Michael - he is in Gesy but will see private patients as well, he's in the round building next to Evangelismos, trained at St Thomas's in London so excellent English and has always given me and my family (daughter with fits about 12 years ago, mother with epilepsy and now dementia, me with migraines and post shingles neuralgia, so varied needs!!) excellent treatment and service tel: 26944050/99927868
Good Luck!