Troodos Electric

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
DavidatLWH

Troodos Electric

Post by DavidatLWH »

This superb shop a couple of doors down from Costas Tyres has disappeared since the building housing all of the outlets is being renovated.

Does anyone know where it has gone - or has it simply closed down?

I presume it is/was part of Troodos Electric Cables Ltd. If so, their web site doesn't have a Paphos branch. Shame if that's the case! They were so helpful in there and had absolutely everything you might need.
J B

Re: Troodos Electric

Post by J B »

An excellent shop indeed

My electrician neighbour always goes there - does anyone know where they are now?
J B
DavidatLWH

Post by DavidatLWH »

Thanks, mouse. Using your info, I checked their Facebook page and they are still on Ellados Avenue, somewhere! The photo on their page doesn't look like a photo of their old shop so hopefully they've got new premises. Will check it out.
Thanks again.
JohnnyWelsh

Post by JohnnyWelsh »

I wasn’t on the lookout for this shop but today as I was on my travels today I think I saw the shop in question. As your coming towards town down Hellados Avenue take the right hand turning as if your going to Lidl and go straight down that road, Alexandou...... and the shop is on your right. It was in the blink of an eyelid that I saw the shop but pretty sure it was.
JGD
DavidatLWH

Post by DavidatLWH »

JohnnyWelsh & Mouse: you're spot on. Just before you get to Julietta's on the opposite side of the road.

Ironically, I came out empty handed for the first time today! I wanted some black cable clips but they don't stock them.