CYPRUS AIRPORTS

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
TandC

CYPRUS AIRPORTS

Post by TandC »

I would be interested to see any comments from people who have recently arrived from the UK,and had a Virus test at Cyprus Airports. Did it cause a significant delay on arrival?
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: CYPRUS AIRPORTS

Post by Dominic »

The vibe I have got from facebook is that in the main it hasn't. As expected, it was a bit of a muddle at the start but now things are running pretty well.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
DavidatLWH

Post by DavidatLWH »

I think the answer is Yes. Our neighbours came back on a repatriation flight in July and the whole testing process took over 5 hours. And there was a comment in the Cyprus Mail yesterday where someone said they arrived on a flight at 8.30pm and didn't get out until 2am.
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

The latest according to the CM is that a lot of Police will now be present at the airports. If it appears to be too crowded they will not allow passengers to disembark until it is clearer.
All things are possible
sunspot

Post by sunspot »

We arrived at Larnaca Airport on 20 July. It took around an hour to get tested, then only a few minutes to clear passport control.
WHL

Post by WHL »

sunspot wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 8:02 am We arrived at Larnaca Airport on 20 July. It took around an hour to get tested, then only a few minutes to clear passport control.
The same as my friend I picked up a few weeks ago