Pillows ...

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
MacManiac

Pillows ...

Post by MacManiac »

Having been let down AGAIN by an English company whose couriers have lost our order, and who are proving reluctant to refund our money, we are looking for some new pillows, and wondered whether anywhere in Paphos might be able to supply them. The problem in buying pillows is that they are sealed in bags, and it is almost impossible to gauge their comfort.
Jimgym

Re: Pillows ...

Post by Jimgym »

I bought mine from Rowan, he used to have a shop and now sells his cushions, pillows etc from a stall at Duckpond market. His items are decent quality and reasonably priced. Obviously he doesn't always stock pillows but it's worth a try.
Mirek

Post by Mirek »

I bought these about 12 months ago from Gevorest ( upstairs in Kings Ave Mall diagonally opposite Public )

These are very comfortable and they have a selection of other styles/makes/types to try
IMG_2095.png
IMG_2095.png (166.92 KiB) Viewed 1704 times
mike strand2

Post by mike strand2 »

Gavorest are also on the Mesogi road. Very happy with my semi-firm pillow & having now had it for 2 years think the €45 tag was worth it.
MacManiac

Post by MacManiac »

Thank you for the suggestions.
Ancient History

Post by Ancient History »

Years ago I bought some Dunlopillows from Gevorest on the Mesogi Road - and they are still comfortable. I don’t know whether or not they still stock them however.