Beach Cafe

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
norman347

Beach Cafe

Post by norman347 »

Visited a beach bar near the airport yesterday and what a lovely place for a nice afternoon. Lovely setting and views. Very friendly and efficient staff, but the dreadful noise emitting from the speakers completely ruin the setting. Why do these establishments insist we have to listen to such garbish is unbelievable. The customers there where of a older age as ourselves and I am sure would not want to have to listen to this. Not background either but quite loud.
Will not be calling again any time soon.
Cheers Norman.
Lincoln

Re: Beach Cafe

Post by Lincoln »

That is the main reason we stop going to certain Cafés/Bars etc. Cannot stand the loud Thump Thump of what they think attracts customers, when the reverse is happening.
All things are possible
WHL

Post by WHL »

norman347 wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:43 am Visited a beach bar near the airport yesterday and what a lovely place for a nice afternoon. Lovely setting and views. Very friendly and efficient staff, but the dreadful noise emitting from the speakers completely ruin the setting. Why do these establishments insist we have to listen to such garbish is unbelievable. The customers there where of a older age as ourselves and I am sure would not want to have to listen to this. Not background either but quite loud.
Will not be calling again any time soon.
Cheers Norman.
Why didn't you ask politely if they could turn the volume down, we did this before the lock down, in a restaurant in Larnaca, and they were happy to oblige.
norman347

Post by norman347 »

I asked one of the staff and she agreed to change to 70s music. When it was changed the same thump thump music came on with unknow artists ruining 70s songs. I shazamed the noise but shazam could not find a result.
Cheers Norman
Tremigirl

Post by Tremigirl »

Was it Bonomare beach cafe as we thought we would go for lunch there but if it has loud music it will be a NO NO
Cannot stand the music in Jumbo or just walking in the mall.
Why does it have to be on all the time.
Went to Klimateria in Mandria for lunch the other day and they had music on but nice music very quiet in the background.
Great place, food excellent and all the staff are friendly, keeping to all the restrictions, One of the best places to go.
Fully recommend it.