Flight pass to Cyprus

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Mrblobby

Flight pass to Cyprus

Post by Mrblobby »

The flight pass to Cyprus has gone live , obviously U.K. is not on the list yet .

https://cyprusflightpass.gov.cy
trevnhil

Re: Flight pass to Cyprus

Post by trevnhil »

I am not sure how Mr and Mrs average are supposed to find this information, but to fly to Cyprus ALL inbound passengers are required to present a 'flight pass' to fly, prior to boarding.
Trev..
Cactuslil

Post by Cactuslil »

This was the problem that caused so many to need repatriation. The requirement was for a health certificate that wasn’t available in the UK.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

trevnhil wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:20 am I am not sure how Mr and Mrs average are supposed to find this information, but to fly to Cyprus ALL inbound passengers are required to present a 'flight pass' to fly, prior to boarding.
You need to apply up to three days beforehand, too.

https://www.paphoslife.com/news/cyprusflightpass
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

By the way.. Re.. "obviously U.K. is not on the list yet " .. They are certainly on the list of countries to select on the Cyprus Flight Pass list... Maybe if you select that, it will soay something like No not allowed ?
And according to another group, Wizz air are starting to fly from Luton to larnaca as of today !!!

It is no wonder people are confused
Trev..
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

That's just because they are using a default dropdown that presumably has every country in it. I noticed that too, and saw that Brazil was an option.

I can see why they do it that way though. The list of allowable countries will change, and if they have to maintain it in two places it will get even more confusing if one version doesn't get updated at the same time.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Mrblobby

Post by Mrblobby »

Obviously you have to use a bit of common sense and look at the list of allowed countries .
Attachments
86E22696-3A08-4E29-AFB5-8AB261BFC7CD.jpeg
86E22696-3A08-4E29-AFB5-8AB261BFC7CD.jpeg (46.05 KiB) Viewed 2231 times
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

I wasn't able to access the link to this web portal. Not sure what soft ware is being used, but my iPad wouldn't download it. Which is a problem.

The WizzAir flight from Larnaca today is one arranged through the BHC and as far as I know its taking taking Brits anxious to be repatriated to Luton.

Dee