Taxisnet return for 2019

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
mike strand2

Re: Taxisnet return for 2019

Post by mike strand2 »

I called a number on the Gov website 26 804365 (Taxisnet Returns), but guess what, I could leave a message. I didn't, as I have no confidence that would even be listened to, let alone answered!

Maybe someone else might try?
Polly

Post by Polly »

Before going into the dentist this week I went over to the tax office to see if there was a notice on the door about making appointments. There was and the number to ring is 26804370. However, if you go round to the back entrance there are people waiting to go in and some going in and out. There is a table just inside the open door with cardboard trays of forms to be taken and forms (presumably completed) to be left. Milling about the entrance, mainly on the inside, were two or three men who I assumed were tax employees but by the way they were casually dressed could have been off a building site. Anyway, if you wait long enough you might be attended to and get to see someone.

I asked what do we do about the S1 exemption certificate and no one I spoke to seemed to know what I was talking about. Eventually one woman said to send her details which I have done, whether or not I get any sort of informative reply remains to be seen.

Didn't get to find out anything about the return being online, or rather not being online. I keep thinking I must be missing something and it has been loaded up somewhere else, but where? Anyway, isn't it normally announced in the press when the returns are available?

Polly
Dot n Dash

Post by Dot n Dash »

Contacted Taxisnet yesterday and received a reply within the hour saying “the return for individuals to submit their 2019 return is not yet available. An email will be sent to all users when it is” also the deadline for the return has been extended to 30 October.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

It is good to have the extension to October..
Trev..