(Armed) Forces Reunited

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Dominic
Site Admin

(Armed) Forces Reunited

Post by Dominic »

A while ago I contacted the Forces War Records, as I was looking for old military maps. They obviously put me on their mailing list and I have just received this from them:
Please let me introduce myself, I'm Dominic Hayhoe, the Chief Executive of Clever Digit Media Ltd which owns and operates Forces War Records, and I just wanted to personally let you know what we're doing during this worrying and difficult time we all face.
We planned well in advance for the current situation and so are well on top of keeping your data secure, our websites running and our staff safe and in continuous employment.
As a first step, to try and help as much as we can whilst many are in isolation, we will be making the Forces Reunited website free to use for a period, to enable our wonderful veterans to be contacted as easily as possible during this tough time.
As an online business, we are fairly well suited to operating remotely, and so we’ve been able to continue to operate and offer the same level of service to our customers while having our staff working from home for their safety. We expect this will continue for the foreseeable future.
Our advice and support teams are here to help you, so if you have any questions or you would just like to speak to someone please do get in touch by clicking below.
Over the coming weeks and months, we will continue to ensure our websites are all secure and continue to run, and our staff are safe and well fed!
I really hope you and your families are managing to stay safe and taking all the necessary precautions right now, as we look to provide a continuous service to our customers and the wider community during this time.
Take care,
Dominic Hayhoe
CEO Clever Digit Media Ltd.
It may be rubbish, I have no idea. However, I know there are a number of Ex forces on here so I thought I would share it with you.

This is the link to Forces Reunited:

Forces Reunited
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.