RAY SHELDRICK

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
darrow

RAY SHELDRICK

Post by darrow »

Does anyone know this man? RAY SHELDRICK? His niece Kerry cannot contact him and is worried about him. He lives in Paphos, St Georges 8036 she says. Sorry I don't know how to copy from another app.
galexinda

Re: RAY SHELDRICK

Post by galexinda »

Is this a new request?

The reason I ask is because his niece originally asked for help on 23rd March on FB and updated her original request after people went round to check her uncle is OK - one comment was ''For everyone worried, I just drove over there to check on him and he is perfectly fine and safe''.

''Kerry Sheldrick
23 March at 18:36
Edit: Someone has been round to check him and he’s fine. Thanks all! ♥️

Hello all
I don’t know if I’m writing this in the right group. Apologies if not.

My elderly uncle lives in Cyprus alone and I cAnnot get hold of him (he doesn’t return calls/phone may not even be working) but I wondered if anyone lives in the following area and could check on him (without putting themselves at risk)?''
darrow

Post by darrow »

I am not sure. There was someone asking for help to get her uncle out. He was in an hotel somewhere in Coral Bay area. She said he was deaf and had a prosthetic leg. So I assumed this was a different request, however if he is fine and well, he should make an attempt to let her know IMO. The one is Coral Bay was flown home by TUI.
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

8036 Paphos seems to be Universal area
David
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Thank you darrow, indeed there was another person who had a family member who was staying at Crown Horizons and the TUI holiday reps had already been flown back to the UK - this person has also returned to the UK as you state.

Correct Uncle D - at an early stage the residential address was included in the original request by Kerry but she was advised to remove it. Her uncle lives near Elysia Park in Universal.

I have checked the FB groups that were involved in the original request for help and nothing else has been added since 23 March after contact was made with him and it was established he was OK.