Citizens advice....On Strike?

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Chaddy

Citizens advice....On Strike?

Post by Chaddy »

Oh dear,,,the wifes just been down to the citizens advice and was turned away,,,,,,,they have gone on strike,,,so she tells me :shock:
JimX

Re: Citizens advice....On Strike?

Post by JimX »

Go to the main PO at Anavargos, faster service we found, but they may also be on strike? if you go to the PO make sure to take a ticket!
Jim.
Chaddy

Post by Chaddy »

JimX wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:53 am Go to the main PO at Anavargos, faster service we found, but they may also be on strike? if you go to the PO make sure to take a ticket!
Yes,she went there after and got attended to,but I would expect they may as strikers do in the UK,,walk out in sympathy.
The Aquila

Post by The Aquila »

JimX wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:53 am Go to the main PO at Anavargos, faster service we found, but they may also be on strike? if you go to the PO make sure to take a ticket!
sssh don,t tell everyone Jim...it’s a good efficient service in there and rarely too many in the queue :)
mike strand2

Post by mike strand2 »

Queuing out the door around 11.30 this morning. Thankfully I only went to collect a parcel. Go upstairs said the man at the counter; Kissonerga's up there. Went up in the lift to find the 1st floor empty of personnel but lots of different piles of parcels on the floor, so looked to find my parcel by which time a postie arrived and found 2 parcels for me. No ID required! Shocking lax, the whole thing :roll:
josef k

Post by josef k »

Um, Citizens Advice is a UK charity. What you are referring to are Citizens Service Centres, part of a Cyprus government department.

Just saying.