The Stranger

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
WHL

The Stranger

Post by WHL »

Just finished watching a tv series, The Stranger, if you enjoy lots of twists and turns, then this is one not to be missed, enjoy.
kansas

Re: The Stranger

Post by kansas »

Thanks for posting WHL. Always good to get recommendations.
Cherry345

Post by Cherry345 »

I totally loved the series The Stranger, it definitely kept you guessing and not one to be missed.
This week we have started watching World on Fire, which is also totally brilliant and is set during the second world war.
harveywinning

Post by harveywinning »

We thought it was really good and kept you in suspense right until the last episode. The only thing, perhaps how the director planned it, was that there were many loose ends and other suspects who looked, to me, quite dodgy. Perhaps there will be some sort of sequel.
WHL

Post by WHL »

harveywinning wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:34 pm We thought it was really good and kept you in suspense right until the last episode. The only thing, perhaps how the director planned it, was that there were many loose ends and other suspects who looked, to me, quite dodgy. Perhaps there will be some sort of sequel.
Got a feeling there will be more series, just like Line of duty, another favorite of ours.
Mrblobby

Post by Mrblobby »

There was a series by the same author called The Five in 2016 , but I have not been able to find it yet .

WHL

Post by WHL »

Mrblobby wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:55 pm There was a series by the same author called The Five in 2016 , but I have not been able to find it yet .

Thanks for that, I did a search on kodi, in the exodus add on and found it, we will watch it later tonight.
WHL

Post by WHL »

Watched two, episodes last night, subject matter, a bit dark, but we will watch another one , before we decide to continue or not.
WHL

Post by WHL »

Well just finished watching the last episode of the series 'five '
glad we continued with it, recommend it, this author, is something else, just found another, of his series called the safe,, but we need a break, watching his series is like a roller coaster , our nerves ned a rest,
Lofos-Jan

Post by Lofos-Jan »

Started watching ‘Safe’ on Netflix this evening. Now on episode 5 back to back!

Jeanne
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
Mrblobby

Post by Mrblobby »

I tracked down The Five and am up to episode 6 , really enjoying it .

We watched Safe last year , did not realise it was the same author . Another great series .

There are a couple more series by Harlan Coben , but they are in French , we do not watch stuff with subtitles .
WHL

Post by WHL »

Just watched the third series by Harlan Coben, titled, Safe, just as good as the other two, if twists and turns, is your thing, then dont miss
Mrblobby

Post by Mrblobby »

Another series that I think is worth a watch “ Conviction “ from 2004 its a 6 parter . All 6 parts are on YouTube .

I must point out , by a different author . But full of twists and turns .