MEU 3

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Paul

MEU 3

Post by Paul »

On the 31st October my wife and I applied for our MEU3's.
I recived mine last Friday throgh the post, but we are still waiting for my wifes to arrive.
has anyone else had this happen to them as we applied on the same day at the same time.
Tremigirl

Re: MEU 3

Post by Tremigirl »

Still waiting for ours since Septembef 2018 tried everything possible to know why we haven't got them, everyone passes the buck.
This is CYPRUS!
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Tremigirl wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:25 pm Still waiting for ours since Septembef 2018 tried everything possible to know why we haven't got them, everyone passes the buck.
This is CYPRUS!
Have you been to the Civil Registration and Migration Department in Nicosia? I went there to sort out a query on my Yellow Slip and it was sorted there and then.
Chaddy

Post by Chaddy »

We got our MEU3,s after 4 weeks,our neighbours who applied a couple of days before us waited for 3 months.No big deal of course but often wonder why such a difference.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

My MEU 3 probably got lost somewhere while in the post.after 9 months there was still no sign of it. With Gwennys assistance, eventually the immigration Dept decided to issue me with a copy of the original one. I even had to go to the Court where it was duly, signed, stamped and received the official Govt stamp. I was just relieved to get it!

DEE