Halogen/Air Fryer oven

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
MacManiac

Halogen/Air Fryer oven

Post by MacManiac »

My wife has been reading about combined halogen and air fryer ovens and we started to investigate them. Looking on Amazon we identified a couple of models we would be happy with but the shipping (again) was almost the price of the oven. Is there anywhere in Paphos which might sell these items?
memory man

Re: Halogen/Air Fryer oven

Post by memory man »

kansas

Post by kansas »

We bought ours in Paps in the centre of town.
Landonon

Post by Landonon »

Have you looked for it in other online stores? By the way, you better buy a large-capacity air fryer. When making the whole roast chicken, the large-capacity air fryer is more convenient to use. I bought one on eBay before and I like it very much.
JimX

Post by JimX »

We bought one from PopLife for €40 for just the two of us it is fast cooking excellent for meat, and vegetables and small cakes etc, but it is bulky you do need space to store the unit.

same make as this, it is ugly but very effective.This is the Electronic version, we have simple control knobs version.

This is the type sold at PopLife.. I'm sure this chap is cooking Kangaroo.... :)

Jim.
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

I find that these gadgets are used a few times then left in the cupboard because people cant be bothered to lift them out.
David
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

My wife has one and it is used regularly. Cooks everything in it. Bake cakes and bread. Had it for a couple of years now.
All things are possible
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

There's food for thought then 😜
David
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

My halogen oven bought from Papantoniou over 6 years ago and my slow cookers (1.5L and 6L) are a great combination for all types of cooking. Main oven is used as a store cupboard. Also helps keep the electricity bill very low as I live in an all electric apartment and do a lot of home cooking. Just the two of us, but most recipes are for 4-6 people. Not seen a combination of halogen/air fryer but Sklavenitis on Mesoyi Avenue tends to have a wide range of kitchen appliances.