I am looking long lost person

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
shillan01

I am looking long lost person

Post by shillan01 »

Hi, I am not sure if I am posting in the right forum. Since this is the Paphos life, I am hoping to get a positive answers.
I am looking a long lost person who use to live in Paphos area long time ago. Maybe he is still there. He is/was a Tailor and came to London, UK to study Tailoring between 1957-1959. He must be in his early 80s. His family name is "Papanicolaou.
If you know him or please let me know.
Thank you.
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: I am looking long lost person

Post by Dominic »

Hello, if you are on Facebook I suggest you join a group called "Cyprus Memories - The Hallouminati". There are an awful lot of Cypriots who use that group who used to live in Cyprus but moved away.

Here's a link to the group.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Cypriotmemories/

While you are joining Facebook groups, why not join us at Paphos Chat?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/paphoschat/
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
shillan01

Post by shillan01 »

Thanks. I have sent a request to both.
Pippa

Post by Pippa »

I think I might know who you're looking for. Possibly Chris Nicolaou who came to the UK in the late 50s and came to Manchester in the early 60s. He was then taught by my father and ultimately became a Master Tailor. I have no idea where he is now .... but the only person likely to know would be David Dickinson - he was his personal tailor for many years. I do have a photograph of Chris and his wife but I have absolutely no idea how to post an image on the forum. If it will help feel free to email me direct at isadoramoonsong@gmail.com then I can reply with the photo. I hope this turns out to be helpful. Regards, Philippa