Dermatologist in the Gesy system

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Tremigirl

Dermatologist in the Gesy system

Post by Tremigirl »

Can anyone recommend a dermatologist who is registered with the Gesy system in the Paphos area please?
Not the Heneral hospital although she is excellent.
Thank you
WHL

Re: Dermatologist in the Gesy system

Post by WHL »

Tremigirl wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:32 pm Can anyone recommend a dermatologist who is registered with the Gesy system in the Paphos area please?
Not the Heneral hospital although she is excellent.
Thank you
I dont think Dermatologists are part of the system as yet.
LouiseCastricum

Post by LouiseCastricum »

Dr. Iliada and her daughter Dr. Myria Kyriakidou, 12, Vasileos Georgiou B Street. Tel. 26936858 and yes they are with GESY. Also Dr. Y. Neofytou is with GESY.
Last edited by LouiseCastricum on Fri Jan 03, 2020 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Louise :)
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

As Louise mentions in her comment there are a few GESY Dermatologists. I have seen many recommendations in various FB groups for Dr Yiannakis Neofytou Tel: 26950303.

This link is useful for finding doctors and pharmacies. It comes up in Greek and you can select the English version.
Select from the following boxes only : District then Segment then Speciality and click on Search and the list will come up.

https://www.gesy.org.cy/provider-search
Tremigirl

Post by Tremigirl »

Thank you everyone, I will try Yiannis.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

I searched for 'dermatologist' and came up with this thread.. I have seen the recommendations for Yiannis and thought I would go and see him. However after ringing a few minutes ago I have found out that his first available appointment is July...
I think it would be better for me to see someone earlier than that. So are there any more recommendations before I go down to the General later this week..
Trev..
LouiseCastricum

Post by LouiseCastricum »

trevnhil wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:35 am I searched for 'dermatologist' and came up with this thread.. I have seen the recommendations for Yiannis and thought I would go and see him. However after ringing a few minutes ago I have found out that his first available appointment is July...
I think it would be better for me to see someone earlier than that. So are there any more recommendations before I go down to the General later this week..
Dr. Iliada and her daughter Dr. Myria Kyriakidou, 12, Vasileos Georgiou B Street. Tel. 26936858
Louise :)
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Thank you for all the suggestions. i have an appointment with a surgeon in the morning
Trev..