Colombian pop singer Shakira buys villa at exclusive resort in Peyia

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
memory man

Colombian pop singer Shakira buys villa at exclusive resort in Peyia

Post by memory man »

World famous Colombian pop singer Shakira has bought a top-of-the-range villa in coastal Peyia, Paphos, at a very exclusive luxury resort, informed sources told Phileleftheros.

The resort provides all sorts of sports facilities, a state-of-the-art spa, heated swimming pools, water sports, yoga, horse riding, cycling lanes and many more.

Shakira and her equally famous partner Gerard Piqué, who plays for Barcelona football club, are parents to two sons, Milan, aged 6, and Sasha, 4.

Their villa has six bedrooms and eight bathrooms, one room with home cinema, a private fitness centre, Jacuzzi, a heated swimming pool, wine cellar, and many other amenities for guests.

The outdoor pool overlooks the endless blue of the Mediterranean sea with Yeronissos in the background.

People who met Shakira in Cyprus told Phileleftheros she is very excited over the villa, the village and especially the sea. They also described her as a very friendly and warm person, saying they were surprised by how down to earth she is.

Shakira who has come to Cyprus for a vacation more than once loves the local hospitality, one also said.

At the same time, a 5-star hotel which is under construction exactly next to the exclusive resort should be in operation shortly. It will have eight top-rated restaurants, bars as well as a bowling ring.

https://in-cyprus.com/colombian-pop-sin ... -in-peyia/
El tel

Re: Colombian pop singer Shakira buys villa at exclusive resort in Peyia

Post by El tel »

Look forward to seeing her in the Jail pub in Peyia. :-)

Terry
2QuarterPints

Post by 2QuarterPints »

I wonder if they will have to wait over a decade for their Title Deeds
WHL

Post by WHL »

Lucky Paphians, me im off to have a cold shower :shock:

cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

2QuarterPints wrote: Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:40 am I wonder if they will have to wait over a decade for their Title Deeds
I don't think Shakira and Pique worry to much about their Title Deeds, with a wealth of 275 million Euro and a yearly income of 30 million Shakira alone, not to forget the earnings of her husband, the Spanish FC Barcelona football star. More important for them is surely their tax situation and security with small children .. ;)

Max
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

Yesterday SIGMA TV published a drone video, showing the large property including football/tennis pitch and a lot of party area, exactly what this couple needs and I believe also their kids will like it when they grow up...My eyes spotted also a decent PV installation at the driveway area of the property - well done. (here the link from PaphosPress with the video and a Google screen shot of the plot)

https://pafospress.com/%ce%b2%ce%b9%ce% ... 8c-%cf%84/

Max
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Why don't we give them some privacy?
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
DavidatLWH

Post by DavidatLWH »

Am I the only one to never have heard of her?

(probably)
WHL

Post by WHL »

Dominic wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:20 am Why don't we give them some privacy?
Quote ,, My eyes spotted also a decent PV installation at the driveway area of the property.
Dont you just love the diverse views, members have on this forum?
My pervy eyes only spotted her butt, when she was dancing, :shock:
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

DavidatLWH wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:24 am Am I the only one to never have heard of her?

(probably)
Likewise never heard of her and also agree that she and her family should be given some privacy.
memory man

Post by memory man »

Shakira but also other famous people have bought homes in Peyia

It’s not only world famous Colombian pop singer Shakira who has bought an idyllic villa in coastal Peyia, according to its mayor Marinos Lambrou.

He told Phileleftheros on Wednesday that a number of jet-setters have bought holiday or permanent residences in Peyia which is overlooking the picturesque Akamas peninsula.

Lambrou referred to millionaire Premier League footballers of today but also legends such as John Terry and Peter Krause.

“It’s the best promotion for Peyia (Paphos district), but also for the whole of Cyprus…it is very pleasant to have such high-calibre artists and athletes wanting to live in our country,” he added.

The super luxury villa of Shakira and her equally famous partner Gerard Piqué, who plays for Barcelona football club, is now under construction.

It has six bedrooms and eight bathrooms, one room with home cinema, a private fitness centre, Jacuzzi, a heated swimming pool, wine cellar, and many other amenities for guests.

The outdoor pool overlooks the endless blue of the Mediterranean sea with Yeronissos in the background.

https://in-cyprus.com/shakira-but-also- ... -in-peyia/
WHL

Post by WHL »

If John Terry has bought a house there, then Pique, should be worried about leaving his wife, alone there....... :lol:
mike strand2

Post by mike strand2 »

WHL wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:37 pm If John Terry has bought a house there, then Pique, should be worried about leaving his wife, alone there....... :lol:
How pervy is that!
WHL

Post by WHL »

Happy in Cyprus wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:25 pm Remember all those folks on the forums who claimed people wouldn't pay the muti-million euro prices developers were asking?

They just did ;)

We need people like that as well as ordinary folks. The amount of money they contribute, and will continue to contribute, to the local economy is staggering.
Spot on HIC, just Shakria, buying that property will bring employment to many local people, looking at the size of that place, she will need a gardener, cleaners, maybe drivers, maintenance people, not to mention the local restaurants etc etc, will benefit.