Neurologist at Paphos General

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
MacManiac

Neurologist at Paphos General

Post by MacManiac »

Can anyone let us know where the neurologist’s consulting rooms are at Paphos General? My wife has a referral letter so directions, after she has been to Registration, would be a help.
galexinda

Re: Neurologist at Paphos General

Post by galexinda »

I recently had to see the Neurologist Dr Fournaris whose office is based in the Mental Health Unit (or similar sounding name).

After registering at the main reception desk I find it much quicker to come out of the front of the building, turn right and walk past the cafe and keep walking up towards the covered area where the doctors park. Keep going past the side entrance to the hospital which takes you to the Admin Department. Just past there is a double door entrance to the MHU and you go in there and turn right, walk down the corridor and his office is the last on the right. Just be aware that he does not see patients according to their appointment time. You are seen on a first come first served basis. Hence the second time I had to see him I got there just before 8 am and was his first patient at 8.30 am.
MacManiac

Re: Neurologist at Paphos General

Post by MacManiac »

Thank you. I know where you are referring to.