SCAM.

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Lincoln

SCAM.

Post by Lincoln »

EMAIL SCAM - Latest one regarding undelivered emails

Posted: 21 Oct 2019 06:48 AM PDT

Please be extra vigilant regarding emails received. There is currently one claiming to be from CYTA advising that you have x number of undelivered emails due to a system delay and inviting you to click on a link.

Please disregard any emails that appear to come from your email provider. If you receive any email that appears to come from them check the email address it has come from [it will say it is from CYTA but the actual address is not a CYTA one but could be 'sales@workmylife.life']. If you are unsure check with your provider but do not open these emails.

The text will be something along the lines of:

You have [12] undelivered mails on 10/21/2019 1:47:12 a.m. this was caused due to a system delay, Rectify Below:
All things are possible
Jimgym

Re: SCAM.

Post by Jimgym »

Thanks for the warning. So many going around at the moment.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Makes a change from emails claiming to have filmed me pleasuring myself. This is despite the fact that my computer doesn't have a webcam.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
PW in Polemi

Post by PW in Polemi »

Dominic wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:33 pm Makes a change from emails claiming to have filmed me pleasuring myself. This is despite the fact that my computer doesn't have a webcam.
I get those too and can go one better than simply no web cam..... they are often sent to Dave's old email address that I haven't closed!
Kay
Those who do not like cats, must have been mice in a former life! :lol:
WHL

Post by WHL »

Dominic wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:33 pm Makes a change from emails claiming to have filmed me pleasuring myself. This is despite the fact that my computer doesn't have a webcam.
You got one of those as well?, I had one a few months ago, but just do, what I do now, put a bit of masking tape over the camera, and continue to pleasure yourself, without any nosy parker looking in, :lol:
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Too much information. :shock:
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
darrow

Post by darrow »

I have had this twice in the last couple of days! Deleted, then contacted Cyta for verification. Haven't had a reply yet! Perhaps they will be able to block them somehow?
darrow

Post by darrow »

I have had this twice in the last couple of days! Deleted, then contacted Cyta for verification. Haven't had a reply yet! Perhaps they will be able to block them somehow?
darrow

Post by darrow »

Cyta replied to my email. Thanked me for alerting them, they are taking steps to remove it.