MEU3 application

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
mike strand2

Re: MEU3 application

Post by mike strand2 »

sadie62 wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:20 am Yes, I did try that and they also got the 'Beneficiary not found' message !!
I did struggle to begin with, then entered my full name & hey presto, "beneficiary found" :D
emgee

Post by emgee »

My telephone statement was rejected by Nicosia and I had to get a statement from the EAC to get my application approved. 2 weeks ago.

Alan
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Rather than keep asking questions I suggest you go to the Immigration Office or go to an Agent. Everyone is trying to be helpful but none of us can answer questions specific to your situation.
emgee

Post by emgee »

Sadie

Telephone not recognised as a utility.

Alan
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

emgee wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:27 pm Sadie

Telephone not recognised as a utility.

Alan

A letter from CYTA stating we had been customers for over five years was accepted at Paphos last December as part of our MEU3 application, along with numerous other documents - maybe Nicosia did disregard it but we had otherwise provided ample proof. Thankfully now the list has been streamlined as there must be a veritable paper mountain in Nicosia!

I stand corrected about a comment I made earlier in this thread about agents having preference over the general public as one lady on FB reports having to queue for a number and wait for approx 1.5 hours even though she used an agent yesterday.