I saw a mouse, without clogs on

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

I saw a mouse, without clogs on

Post by Devil »

Has anyone had problems with Lidl mice? I have three and all of them have stopped working correctly (OK, one did fall off the bench, so may be excused). I currently am using a prehistoric clunky Logitech wireless on my main computer, a wired Genius for the main weather computer, a slightly less prehistoric wireless Logitech on my video editor computer, a wired Logitech on my communications/graphics computer and a wired Lenovo on my secondary weather one.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fg7w49UnGA
Anarita John

Re: I saw a mouse, without clogs on

Post by Anarita John »

I am using an ancient Microsoft wired mouse at present which, since I managed to update this laptop to Windows 10, does not scroll correctly on the mouse wheel. Getting a new logitech wireless one tomorrow from Amazon, only £6, plus free delivery with Prime.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

John, you may already have done this... But you can go into settings, and find the mouse and alter how quickly the scroll wheel works..
Trev..
Anarita John

Post by Anarita John »

Thanks Trev. Mouse working brilliantly now. I'll bring the new one out to Cyprus and use it on my Surface Pro. It was only after I managed to update my Acer Aspire laptop to Windows 10 that the problem with the mouse appeared and I assumed it was something to do with the new operating system. Just did not think of going into settings.