Certifying Officer (Notary)

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Taurus

Certifying Officer (Notary)

Post by Taurus »

Can anyone recommend a Certifying Officer (Notary) in Paphos?

Peter
Jim B

Re: Certifying Officer (Notary)

Post by Jim B »

If you go to the cafe in the government buildings opposite the Law Courts there are several Notary' s there; we use the lady who is usually available.

Jim
josef k

Post by josef k »

You can recognise who they are by the assortment of rubber stamps on their table.

The lady is Evrodiki and she is very helpful, as they all are.
Varky

Post by Varky »

When coming down the Polis road, turn right at Lidl. Go down that road until you see a plot here there are usually several cranes parked. Turn right in front of the cranes. A notary has an office there on the right. Parking is on the road in front of the office.

Coming along the road from Chlorakas turn left at the traffic lights after the dip in the road after the last petrol station before entering Paphos. The office is now on the left.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

I have used the notary in the cafe at the Govt building. To get there, go to the main
entrance Walk through to the covered corridor at the back of the building, turn right and go to the far end of the building. The cafe is there on the left side inside a building. The notary sits at a table either inside or outside its entrance.Always helpful and efficient, stamps any document or form for you. Minimal charge.

Dee
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Yes, but I thought that more precise directions might help as the cafe is not that easy to find being tucked away at the opp end to the entrance.
Sorry if my post offended you.....
Dee
Varky

Post by Varky »

Happy in Cyprus wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:13 am Dee, that's precisely what Jim B said earlier ;)
Well spotted! :roll:
kansas

Post by kansas »

Thanks Dee and Jim B, useful to have the info, directions and a brief explanation.
Taurus

Post by Taurus »

Thanks to everyone who responded. I am now sorted. If it is of any help to anyone I finished up seeing a very pleasant gentleman at the Government Buildings Block E. He is Christofides Aris, tel. 99831544.

Peter