Orion Airways Reveal New Livery

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Paphos Life

Orion Airways Reveal New Livery

Post by Paphos Life »

A brand new Cypriot Airline revealed their Livery on Facebook today!

According to their website, Orion Airways is a brand new Cypriot airline based in Larnaca. Established in 2015, Orion Airways is the first value-fare airline situated in South Eastern Europe which aims to connect South Eastern Europe to the Middle East, Asia and the whole of Europe so people can fly safely at the most reasonable cost...

Read the article and chat about it below...
Steve - SJD

Re: Orion Airways Plane Livery Revealed

Post by Steve - SJD »

Flossie wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:32 pm I remember flying LGW-TLV with Orion Airways in August 1985 - probably an ancestor!

:lol:
:D Yep they stopped in 1989 - a photo for you that may bring back memories??

20150713151332!Orion_airways_boeing_737-2t5a.jpg
20150713151332!Orion_airways_boeing_737-2t5a.jpg (151.84 KiB) Viewed 3715 times

Her'e some more info on the old Orion - sounds like it was quite an airline with 22 planes!

Cheers

Steve
admin
Site Admin

Re: Orion Airways Reveal New Livery

Post by admin »

Observant readers may note that Flossie is shown as the author of this story. This is because I created this thread after an existing thread with comments had already been posted. I merged the two threads, and jigged the dates, however, the bit of code that displays the author obviously didn't get invited to the party... :)
Steve - SJD

Re: Orion Airways Reveal New Livery

Post by Steve - SJD »

Flossie :lol: - Perhaps a flying experiences thread is in order :)
admin wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:27 am Observant readers may note that Flossie is shown as the author of this story. This is because I created this thread after an existing thread with comments had already been posted. I merged the two threads, and jigged the dates, however, the bit of code that displays the author obviously didn't get invited to the party... :)
...or the original post :?

Cheers

Steve