Cyta excellent service

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
norman347

Cyta excellent service

Post by norman347 »

We are moving house, and as customers of Primetel. I notified Primetel about the move, and they required 15 working days notice meaning a wait of 3 weeks. So last Friday afternoon called into Cyta and signed up for internet with them. Monday morning was contacted by Cyta electrician to connect line. This morning was contacted by Cyta Technician who installed internet.
From 2.00 oclock Friday afternoon to 10,oclock Tuesday morning all completed. What a great service.
Cheers Norman. :D :D :D
Jimgym

Re: Cyta excellent service

Post by Jimgym »

I've been with Cyta for 16 years now and I have to say find them brilliant. The few times we have had problems they have been there to fix it and having just moved house they were excellent. Will always recommend them.
WHL

Post by WHL »

The last few years Cyta's service has been second to none, when ever Ive had an internet problem, their staff have talked me through it, with patience and clarity, never rushing you, and with utter professionalism, well done everyone at cyta.
PhotoLady

Post by PhotoLady »

We never had a problem with Cyta during the 7+ years we were with them. No dropping out issues, excellent customer service and support in the 2 times we needed to call them out.

We switched to PrimeTel only because it was cheaper for us even including their TV option as we had already dropped our Arab sat system.

But sadly, when I called into Cyta to tell them we were switching, they never even asked why we were leaving.... Had they asked and offered to price match, we would have stayed with them.

The service and support we received from PrimeTel was excellent too for the following 5yrs until we left to return to UK.
"Have Camera, Will Travel"
WHL

Post by WHL »

PhotoLady wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 1:46 pm We never had a problem with Cyta during the 7+ years we were with them. No dropping out issues, excellent customer service and support in the 2 times we needed to call them out.

We switched to PrimeTel only because it was cheaper for us even including their TV option as we had already dropped our Arab sat system.

But sadly, when I called into Cyta to tell them we were switching, they never even asked why we were leaving.... Had they asked and offered to price match, we would have stayed with them.

The service and support we received from PrimeTel was excellent too for the following 5yrs until we left to return to UK.
Cyta do not do price matching, its a set price for everyone, as it should be in my opinion.
PhotoLady

Post by PhotoLady »

That may very well explain why they never asked why we were switching then - but that was about 8yrs or so ago.....
"Have Camera, Will Travel"
Earlsfield

Post by Earlsfield »

norman347 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:33 pm We are moving house, and as customers of Primetel. I notified Primetel about the move, and they required 15 working days notice meaning a wait of 3 weeks. So last Friday afternoon called into Cyta and signed up for internet with them. Monday morning was contacted by Cyta electrician to connect line. This morning was contacted by Cyta Technician who installed internet.
From 2.00 oclock Friday afternoon to 10,oclock Tuesday morning all completed. What a great service.
Cheers Norman. :D :D :D
As a matter of interest was there a price difference between the Primetel and Cyta options, and was it like for like?
norman347

Post by norman347 »

Hi Earlsfield.
I was paying about €41 with Primetel for 20 mgb and landline. The price with Cyta is €44 for 20 mgb without landline phone. As we rarely used the phone we won't really miss it. Primetel needed €50 for moving connection. Cyta have a free installation offer at the moment so it has cost me nothing.
Cheers Norman.