Car stereo repair

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Reesy

Car stereo repair

Post by Reesy »

Does anyone know where I can have my car stereo repaired... I have tried the place on the Polis road , but there do not do repairs. Thanks...
JimX

Re: Car stereo repair

Post by JimX »

Morning Dave, cannot help with that repair on your audio system, but you may consider the cost of any repair, maybe best to think new and deduct that repair costs, new system have great features like USB devices where you can store and play many of your own music tracks. good luck.

This is a Google search, plenty of contacts. https://www.google.com/search?q=car+ste ... e&ie=UTF-8
Jim.
Reesy

Post by Reesy »

Hi Jim..I have certainly been thinking along the lines you suggest..The reason I hesitate is the radio works , it is just the C.D. That doesn’t , so I am reluctant to scrap the whole unit..Saying that my existing unit does not have Bluetooth or a MP3 player , so perhaps it is time to upgrade.
emgee

Post by emgee »

Buy a new one.

alan
Paul

Post by Paul »

Try an original disc if that will not play the read laser head has failed!
Not worth repairing.
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

Many new ones have Radio, CD player and USB. Ours have thees and it is an old S/H one works perfectly. I do not use the CD player anymore as I have transferred all my music to the Data Stick and play it in the usb.
All things are possible