Patio Door Wheel replacement

If you are looking for something ask here. We are not responsible for anything that happens as a result of you asking though, so make sure you conduct your business safely.
malsue

Patio Door Wheel replacement

Post by malsue »

Anyone know who could replace a patio door wheel? (in Chlorakas) It is a double glazed window and I'm past the age I could have had a go at fixing it.
Mal
Lincoln

Re: Patio Door Wheel replacement

Post by Lincoln »

All the manufacturers have them. I would think the nearest to you will be the supplier on the left hand side as you drive from Chloraka to Kissonerga.
All things are possible
malsue

Post by malsue »

Thanks for the suggestion Lincoln, but I was wanting a tradesman to do it for me as I can't lift the door these days with having Oestoarthritis in both knees. But I will call in to that supplier and see if he is interested in doing the job.
Mal
darrow

Post by darrow »

The place opposite Papatoniou in town did ours, Came out same day, from and replaced roller, cleaned and rebalanced. Not expensive. It's the one just below street level that sells doors and windows.
darrow

Post by darrow »

The place opposite Papatoniou in town did ours, Came out same day, from and replaced roller, cleaned and rebalanced. Not expensive. It's the one just below street level that sells doors and windows.
malsue

Post by malsue »

Thanks for the info darrow, I'll go find (When it stops raining) lol
Mal
malsue

Post by malsue »

Hi Darrow, I called into the window shop yesterday, I told them where I lived and arranged for them to fix at 10.00 am today Wednesday. They arrived at 9.00 am (Luckily I had got up earlier than normal ) lol They put two new wheel runner units on to door and job was done and finished in about 20 minutes. Very reasonable charge for call out and fix, Euro 40. Can certainly recommend them for quality of work and punctuality.
Thank's again Darrow for the recomendation (They didn't even have to phone to find me from instructions I gave them)
Mal