dies,

If you are looking for something ask here. We are not responsible for anything that happens as a result of you asking though, so make sure you conduct your business safely.
staffie

dies,

Post by staffie »

I have 3 water pipes to thread, have searched local diy shops but no luck, needed die cutter + dies
thanks.
Uncle D

Re: dies,

Post by Uncle D »

Good luck, they are like hens teeth
David
JimX

Post by JimX »

Try Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/OCGIG-Combiati ... r+%2B+dies

You may though find a problem with shipping to Cy, if so try the German Amazon De.
Jim.
staffie

Post by staffie »

thanks jim,
have already looked at the amazon. selling sites, the die I require is larger than these model kits you buy, so my search continues, I know a plumber will perhaps have the size we need, but 150+ euros,to thread 3 water pipes as I as a lad, used to do this in my engineering employment, I can do myself.
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

A place where I used to get a lot of my equipment from (Two Places) If you were entering Geroskipou on the old road from the airport There is alocal plumbing DIY shop set back on the right hand side. If he does not have it carry on into Geroskipou, through the set of traffic lights and on the Right hand side is a large Yellow DIY shop. Hope this may help. Finally if no luck there I have seen them for sale at the Duckpond market on a Sunday. Haggle with em if you go there. :D
All things are possible
staffie

Post by staffie »

hi, duckpond nothing, have already tried diy opposite paps, will try yellow diy shop situated near the agip petrol station Monday.
staffie

Post by staffie »

dies thread cutters were 85€, so used pipe cutter on all 3 water pipes and fitted cutter adapter joints, 1/2, 3/4, pipes, now can fit kitchen units over, without losing storage room, total cost, 25€, thanks all for shop info.