Free to anyone who collects

Got something to sell? Post it here and see if anybody wants it. Private sellers only please, and don't flood the forum with loads of items. If you have more than one thing to sell, use one thread and put them all in that. Buyers Beware: we are not responsible for any of the items that appear here. Do not part with any cash until you have received the goods. Sellers: Don't bump your posts to keep them at the top of the page, and delete threads once you have sold the item.
cashew

Free to anyone who collects

Post by cashew »

Philips tanning sunbed with base and hood. Has 20 UV tubes - 10 on top, 10 on bottom. Requires new plastic lie on base costing literally a few euros from a local DIY store who will cut it to exact size. Size approx 6ft long 2.6 ft high, 3 ft depth. Polemi area. Call 99 017118. No charge just collect.
geoffreys

Re: Free to anyone who collects

Post by geoffreys »

cashew wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:29 pm Philips tanning sunbed with base and hood. Has 20 UV tubes - 10 on top, 10 on bottom. Requires new plastic lie on base costing literally a few euros from a local DIY store who will cut it to exact size. Size approx 6ft long 2.6 ft high, 3 ft depth. Polemi area. Call 99 017118. No charge just collect.
An absolute must-have living in Cyprus.
:lol: :lol:
Geoff.
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

geoffreys wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:06 am
cashew wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:29 pm Philips tanning sunbed with base and hood. Has 20 UV tubes - 10 on top, 10 on bottom. Requires new plastic lie on base costing literally a few euros from a local DIY store who will cut it to exact size. Size approx 6ft long 2.6 ft high, 3 ft depth. Polemi area. Call 99 017118. No charge just collect.
Geoff.
I kind of agree with you Geoff, however just a thought. To be used in the Cold Winter months in order to keep your tan up to date. :mrgreen:
All things are possible
geoffreys

Post by geoffreys »

Lincoln wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:14 am
geoffreys wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:06 am
Geoff.
I kind of agree with you Geoff, however just a thought. To be used in the Cold Winter months in order to keep your tan up to date. :mrgreen:
Good point Lincoln, although if you believe the CTO's assertions about the all year round sunshine I not so sure.
;)
Geoff.
PhotoLady

Post by PhotoLady »

My parents always came to visit us in November and went home with a suntan. Every February they went to Malta for a month and we flew from Larnaka to visit them for a week.

We always managed to get burnt in those few days in Malta.... As long as the sun is shining and you're in a sheltered spot that sun will still get you - just like it does in Cyprus! It's much easier to sit in it in the winter months than in the summer.

I think I would consider a spray tan perhaps at the end of spring if I was still in Cyprus but I don't think I would ever go on a tanning bed again. Something I often did when I was younger and getting ready for my summer holidays.
"Have Camera, Will Travel"
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

These comments are all very interesting but they aren't exactly helping cashew give away their sunbed.

Have you tried offering it to the charity shop?
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.