Quality LED Light Bulbs - New in packs

Got something to sell? Post it here and see if anybody wants it. Private sellers only please, and don't flood the forum with loads of items. If you have more than one thing to sell, use one thread and put them all in that. Buyers Beware: we are not responsible for any of the items that appear here. Do not part with any cash until you have received the goods. Sellers: Don't bump your posts to keep them at the top of the page, and delete threads once you have sold the item.
dafula

Quality LED Light Bulbs - New in packs

Post by dafula »

Hi,

We recently changed all the bulbs in our apartment to LED to save money this winter, selling what is left over as bought too many!

[Click on images for better picture...]

Collection from Peyia

B12 Candle LED bulbs pack of 3 €15 - New unopened
replace 40W bulbs with 6.2W and save money on electricity.
Small Screw E14
adaptor for Bayonet B22
some adaptor for Big screw E27
more than one pack available
Last edited by dafula on Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
exodus

Re: Quality LED Light Bulbs - New in packs

Post by exodus »

Not being funny dafula, but shouldn't that be 4 for €10 (for the G10s)?
Amos.
dafula

Post by dafula »

Ok you can have 4 for €10. Collection from Peyia.
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

Sorry, but one particular DIY shop is selling just as cheap as yours
E27, E14 and GU10 = €2.89 each
David
dafula

Post by dafula »

Very unlikely - like for like...

i.e. Dimmable,
High Quality LED chip,
Manufacturer replacement during lifetime warranty,
With adapters for other fittings,
etc etc

I do happen to also be the owner of several other types of LED light bulbs I purchased from local DIY stores but for various reasons I'm not using them and wouldn't feel comfortable selling them second hand. None of the places I purchased bulbs from would accept them back even on the same day. Although one store did give me a different type to try and put my return (flickering when dimming) back on the shelf!

You get what you pay for, Do your own research, etc etc
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

Ok, I will have to take your word on that, although I have never heard of Luminus.
Phillips and Energizer are the bulbs that are at the DIY, I have found Phillips to be very good quality and always go for that brand.
Infact I looked on google and one site the top LED bulbs for 2017 where mainly Phillips and Cree, Luminus where not on the list.
David
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

May I remind people that the For Sale section is for people to sell stuff. If you want to haggle, then fair enough, but if you aren't interested in buying, just leave the seller alone.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
dafula

Post by dafula »

Uncle D wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:52 am Ok, I will have to take your word on that, although I have never heard of Luminus.
Phillips and Energizer are the bulbs that are at the DIY, I have found Phillips to be very good quality and always go for that brand.
Infact I looked on google and one site the top LED bulbs for 2017 where mainly Phillips and Cree, Luminus where not on the list.
Luminus is the LED arm of Conglom, (whom I suspect you have also never heard of http://www.conglom.com/luminus/)

CREE do not make LED light bulbs, they make the chips which other manufacturers assemble in to LED products. They are indeed high end and many decent torches use one of their chips, but they are not cheap.

If I could afford to I would of completed my LED lamp project using Philips Dimmable LED bulbs as when I was doing my research they always came out well.
Uncle D wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:30 am Sorry, but one particular DIY shop is selling just as cheap as yours
E27, E14 and GU10 = €2.89 each
Please can you tell me which DIY shop sells Philips LED bulbs for €2.89 each? I would be extremely grateful for the information and if they are genuine you may well see a lot more Luminus LED bulbs for sale on here! :)

Incase anyone cares the retailer that these bulbs came from was Costco in the UK and as such I cannot return the extras I bought, which is why they are on here. New and unopened. Costco must sell these by the million and have the following to say on their site:
"Luminus is at the forefront of the LED Revolution, and is constantly improving and innovating in this rapidly evolving technology. As a result, Luminus LED light bulbs provide industry leading performance, reliability and overall value."
Sandgrown

Post by Sandgrown »

If the 8 x GU10 LED bulbs are still available I would like to buy them please. I will PM you you my mobile number. Thanks