Vehicles for sale

Got something to sell? Post it here and see if anybody wants it. Private sellers only please, and don't flood the forum with loads of items. If you have more than one thing to sell, use one thread and put them all in that. Buyers Beware: we are not responsible for any of the items that appear here. Do not part with any cash until you have received the goods. Sellers: Don't bump your posts to keep them at the top of the page, and delete threads once you have sold the item.
holitec

Vehicles for sale

Post by holitec »

We are upgrading our fleet so have the following for sale at the end of October after the roro arrives:-

Citroen Nemo Van - bought new in 2009, 1.4 petrol, Rhino roof rack, ply lined - will need cam belt change at next service in about 20k miles. - €4500

Peuegot 206 Se (2005) 4 door with climate control etc. recent service and upgraded raidiator - €2500

Fiesta Climate 2006 - 2 door, aircon, minor dent/scratch on drivers door - €2600 - SOLD

Toyota MR2 Roadster (2000) - bit of a classic with full leather interior, complete engine rebuild in 2018 (cost €2600), upgraded raidiator for Cyprus, no expense spared (but I do not use it enough!) - low profile tyres, fitted cover, MOT to 10/12/19 tax 31/12/19 etc - €4500

VW Polo 1.4 2002 - aircon does not work (probably an easy fix), electric windows etc, minor scratch/dent on passenger door - sold as spares/repair as not been used for some time €750 ono - SOLD

All have been fully serviced, good tyres and long MOT's, taxed until Dec and open to offers..

PM me if interested.

Regards

Digby
Last edited by holitec on Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lincoln

Re: Vehicles for sale

Post by Lincoln »

It would help if there was a price suggestion on the above-named vehicles.
All things are possible
holitec

Re: Vehicles for sale

Post by holitec »

I have put some guide prices on, based on average prices seen on-line if it helps.