Apologies from Baggie M :-)

Post anything to do with music here. Been to any good gigs? Let us know!
Maggie B

Apologies from Baggie M :-)

Post by Maggie B »

I call in often to this lovely section . . . . . And still enjoy the music and reminders (of fab stuff) from many moons ago. Thank you all so much for your contributions.

I started a new job in a Psychiatric Hospital here in my wee Heeland town just under a year ago and I cannot believe how much time it has taken up in my life!!!! Also, how much I enjoy it. ❤ NO COMMENTS FROM MM REQUIRED!!!

However, I have been given a boot up the bachoochie this very evening from the Music Boss. . . The Norv Man! Scary biscuits. :cry:

I will play him a song now which just reminds me of him. I don't know why? I wouldn't know him if I met him in my soup . . . . . . But, it is also, maybe, my favourite song OF ALL TIME.

For you Norv x
jagwheels

Re: Apologies from Baggie M :-)

Post by jagwheels »

No comment from me Maggie apart from saying thank you, its a great song. Will leave any further comments to MM who apart from being a fellow country man has honed his skills over the years :shock: :o ;)
memory man

Post by memory man »

Maggie B wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:47 pm

I started a new job in a Psychiatric Hospital here in my wee Heeland town just under a year ago and I cannot believe how much time it has taken up in my life!!!! Also, how much I enjoy it. ❤ NO COMMENTS FROM MM REQUIRED!!!
oo! er! Missus. :lol:

My sis in law and my niece both worked there, long time ago
when it was called C.D. ( I'm maybe wrong with that info :? )

Just be careful when you are night shift...

Have a read of THIS
jagwheels

Post by jagwheels »

Sleep well tonight Maggie B :lol:
Maggie B

Post by Maggie B »

😂😂😂 Yes, you are correct Brian. That photo was taken just 2 years before the old hospital closed. I work with a lot of staff now, who did all their nursing training there, so I will ask about the 'Bogie Man.'

The Old 'listed' building is being turned into LUXURY flats . . . . . . . . So, somebody may have an unexpected visitor! 😲😨👻👻👻😁

Maggie