So...will the Remainers predictions come true?

Whatever your political persuasion, defend your corner here. All we ask is that you voice YOUR opinion, rather than just post a link to a half-hour youtube video. Politics can get a bit lively, and if you prefer a less combative debate, please post in the Politics for Moderates section instead.
Varky

Re: So...will the Remainers predictions come true?

Post by Varky »

JimB,
The truth lies in the detail, you know, what you call pedantics. So you just omit them from any comments on the link. Some might say you are misleading.
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

Happy in Cyprus wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:07 am Hate to be a pedant Jim, as you're a very sensible Remainer, but it's "Semantics, semantics" :lol:
Lloyd
You are correct.
The information was in the post as Varky is well aware and the link is about the pension rises being guaranteed for only another three years post "No Deal Brexit" but he focuses on the point that it "MAY" be extended and I never mentioned it; talk about grasping at straws.

Jim
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

There should be an election. Let the public decide (again) If Corbyn wins then so be it. For. He countries sake I hope he doesn’t but it’s up to them. It’ll certainly take people’s minds off Brexit, mainly because that'll be the least of their worries. 😱
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

Varky wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:43 pm JimB,
The truth lies in the detail, you know, what you call pedantics. So you just omit them from any comments on the link. Some might say you are misleading.
Oh Varky I’m shocked!! A Remainer being misleading, shock horror!! ;-)
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

Jimgym wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:42 pm
Alan, I'm upset.
I think you know me better than that.

Jim
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

Jim B wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:24 pm
Jimgym wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:42 pm
Alan, I'm upset.
I think you know me better than that.

Jim
Jim it most certainly was not directed at you. If it was I would have said. I meant it as a general remark on this whole debacle. Apologies for the misunderstanding. 👍