Panorama

Whatever your political persuasion, defend your corner here. All we ask is that you voice YOUR opinion, rather than just post a link to a half-hour youtube video. Politics can get a bit lively, and if you prefer a less combative debate, please post in the Politics for Moderates section instead.
tonee

Panorama

Post by tonee »

Surprised the lefties on here have not mentioned the racism investigated by Panorama into the Labour party and the Corbynisty alliance! :lol:
living the dream

Re: Panorama

Post by living the dream »

Most damming thing I felt was prior to Corbyn coming into power Anti-Semitic complaints were few and far between yet in the last 3 Years there has been a thousand complaints. That said for a man who has always been happy to play hosts to many different terrorist organisations and dubious individuals a bit of Anti-Semitism will be water off a ducks back to Corbyn and his cohorts.
WHL

Post by WHL »

If you dare say anything against Israel, you are automatically branded an anti semitic two different things in my opinion.
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

WHL is correct, israel decided recently that ANY negative comment against the state of Israel, is anti-Semitic, which is preposterous. I totally support their being a state of Israel, as determined in the 40’s, however not the expansion that is happening at a rapid pace and the persecution Palestinians, both Arab and Coptic Christian, plus the theft of their lands and homes.

I wouldn’t support Corbyn in any way and support Tom watson’s Statement of last Labour Party has allowed the Palestinian issue to let anti-semitism air it’s ugly head. He hasn’t done enough to stop it. I don’t believe Corbyn is anti-Semitic himself, just inept.

Labour is unelectable at present, but Boris may well do a bloody good job or reversing that. Boris and his cronies are worse for the country, than labour at present, in my opinion. It leaves most middle of the road voters with almost no option of a reasonable party to take power.

Farage is a fascist and far too many on the right of the Tories are the same. Fast too many in labour are now Marxists - how the hell did we end up with such a diverged country?

In my opinion, brexit and austerity are the root reasons.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

tonee wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:10 pm Surprised the lefties on here have not mentioned the racism investigated by Panorama into the Labour party and the Corbynisty alliance! :lol:
I missed your comments on Trumps' recent racist outbursts as well. Where are they?
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
tonee

Post by tonee »

Why would I comment on what Trump has to say?Cannot understand the obsession with him on this forum,theres loads of leaders in other countries a lot worse than him,give Corbyn a ring,he seems to be friends with most of them. :lol:
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Why would anybody comment on what Corbyn has been up to? Of the two, Trump wields far more power. What power does Corbyn have at all?
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
tonee

Post by tonee »

So Trump can become our next Prime minister??