The Rosy EU

Whatever your political persuasion, defend your corner here. All we ask is that you voice YOUR opinion, rather than just post a link to a half hour youtube video. Also, we want you to win your debate by the strength of your argument. Attacking your opponent weakens your argument.
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: The Rosy EU

Post by Dominic » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:16 pm

No, he took it to a different level. And he also made it clear that he had zero respect for the entire forum.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.

Jimgym

Post by Jimgym » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:22 pm

Calling it a tinpot forum was inexcusable, however if I'd been repeatedly subjected to insults by 2 forum members, I'd be rightly angry. I found his posts informative and it is a shame he has gone. It'll no doubt empower the guilty ones to continue with their unpleasant behaviour.

Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:22 pm

To be honest, I think he was trying to get banned.

I don't want people to think that I want to kick off anybody who disagrees with me though. Not at all. But there has to be a line.

If anybody feels somebody has been out of order to them here, they can complain to me, and I will deal with the matter. I do take people's PMs seriously. If they do that, rather than escalate the matter themselves, the whole forum becomes a nicer place.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.

Firefly

Post by Firefly » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:45 pm

Dominic

I really feel that Jimgym has a point.

It seems to me that certain members of P.L. can get away with posting very rude insulting remarks to other posters. Why I know not, but it happens.

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.