Two disgraced Labour MPs

Whatever your political persuasion, defend your corner here. All we ask is that you voice YOUR opinion, rather than just post a link to a half-hour youtube video. Politics can get a bit lively, and if you prefer a less combative debate, please post in the Politics for Moderates section instead.
Uncle D

Re: Two disgraced Labour MPs

Post by Uncle D »

Pinochet was a disgusting fascist

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V%C3%ADctor_Jara
David
WHL

Post by WHL »

Hudswell wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:21 pm
WHL wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:21 am
tonee wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:16 pm Hmm..So Corbyn did not invite Gerry Adams and Martin McGuiness to Parliament just two weeks after the Brighton bombings?Or regular seen in Adams company in Northern Ireland,whilst the IRA were murdering British soldiers and British citizens on their bombing campaigns.
So Corbyn did not invite Hamas and Hezballah extremists to Parliament.
So Corbyn was not lambasted by his own party members for assisting Adams on his autobiography?
So Corbyn was not at the terrorists graveyard in Tunisia last year?
I could go on...its all on google...160 of his own party voted no confidence in him,remember?
God help the UK if he got voted in!!!
Why pick on Corbyn, Google how many Ex Terrorists and Murderous Despots, the Queen has had over to stay in Buckingham Palace, while enjoying a cup of Earl Gray with them,,,,,not to mention hosting grand Banquets in their honor, the hypocrisy where people talk about Corbyn, and not mentioning the Queen/Prime ministers etc is pathetic.
Quite simple really, Corbyn and his ilk do it for self....whilst Her Majesty does it for the country she serves, selflessness. And if you really can't see the difference then I do pity you.
Save your pity for people,like yourself and your fellow forelock tuggers.
outasite

Post by outasite »

tonee wrote: Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:16 pm Hmm..So Corbyn did not invite Gerry Adams and Martin McGuiness to Parliament just two weeks after the Brighton bombings?Or regular seen in Adams company in Northern Ireland,whilst the IRA were murdering British soldiers and British citizens on their bombing campaigns.
So Corbyn was not lambasted by his own party members for assisting Adams on his autobiography?
I could go on...its all on google...160 of his own party voted no confidence in him,remember?
Why pick on Corbyn, Google how many Ex Terrorists and Murderous Despots, the Queen has had over to stay in Buckingham Palace, while enjoying a cup of Earl Gray with them,,,,,not to mention hosting grand Banquets in their honor, the hypocrisy where people talk about Corbyn, and not mentioning the Queen/Prime ministers etc is pathetic.

Surely Her Maj has to entertain on the instruction of whatever government is in power and not because she wants to have these sort of people in her home. And Gawd knows who she'll have to entertain if Corbyn and his commie henchmen get in.
WHL

Post by WHL »

outasite wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:27 pm

Surely Her Maj has to entertain on the instruction of whatever government is in power and not because she wants to have these sort of people in her home. And Gawd knows who she'll have to entertain if Corbyn and his commie henchmen get in.
Im sure Liz has shaken a lot of blood stained hands over the years...some worse than anything Corbyn and his commie henchmen , might invite round .
outasite

Post by outasite »

WHL wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:05 pm
outasite wrote: Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:27 pm

Im sure Liz has shaken a lot of blood stained hands over the years...some worse than anything Corbyn and his commie henchmen , might invite round .

Agree totally. But......it is governments who foist these people on her and Jezzer's, if we are stupid enough to vote him in, will be no different. Except it will be far left despots not far right.
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

A despot is a despot, left or right or centre...

I am 100% sure, Lizzy could have refused hospitality to anyone she chose not to....

Like I am 100% sure Maggie knew what a despot the Chilean leader was, but put that aside as she liked him... or similar in South Africa, Rhodesia and much more....
smudger

Post by smudger »

Agree outasite, I'm pretty sure the Queen undertakes many - to her - distasteful duties in the line of "duty" rather than by choice. Thatcher was I feel in a similar position, trying all angles to broker peace.

But let's remember, the Queen and PMs constantly tread a thin line in the pursuit of duty. Until his risible elevation to leader of the Labour Party Corbyn was always a simple MP, he was never even in any government. On the one hand one could then judge that he had the right to deal with whomsoever he wished, but one could also judge him on the fact that he had no line of duty to follow in meeting with and dealing with many of the renegades he knocked around with. And how mightily does he and his acolytes such as the doting Diane Abbot wriggle on the hook to try and find acceptable explanations for his previous actions. Actions at a time when becoming PM couldn't be a logical thought in anyone's mind.

As an aside I am seriously concerned about the current Labour Party ever becoming the ruling party. The communistic/nazi outlooks and tendencies of the party in general, and Corbyn and McDonnell in particular worry me, both for the sake of friends and relatives there and the future of the UK itself. So I don't see any problem with other parties uniting to keep them out of any possible future government.
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Post by Devil »

Smudger

Why don't you tell us what you really think about Labour?
smudger

Post by smudger »

:lol: :lol: how long have you got!!
tonee

Post by tonee »

And how on earth can Fiona Onasanga,the Labour MP,convicted and found guilty(awaiting sentence) of the speeding points charge,be allowed anywhere near parliament,yet allowed to vote in the recent round of proposals.
Has she no conscience?Terrible.
smudger

Post by smudger »

Conscience and Labour??? Not two words to ever be found in any meaningful sentence methinks!!
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

No mention of the two Tory MPs returned the Whip after it being removed for sexual misconduct so they could take part in Mays no confidence vote I see.

Jim
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

Why removed the Whip if it was only alleged?

Jim
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

All these MPs mentioned and more should be thrown out of parliament. Churchill’s grandson is another who is an ignorant fool.
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Post by Devil »

I'd throw out at least 300 of them, maybe more. 650 are far too many, anyway. 300 constituencies would be amply sufficient with better averaging between the parties in each. It would save a lot of money and provide them with more comfortable seating in the House. The cabinet should also be reduced to about 15; at the moment, there are too many jobs for the boys. (I've sat on many committees varying from 5 to 20; the best and fastest work was done with 5-8 members.)
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

Hudswell wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:09 pm Innocent until proven guilty or just mob rule?
The Tory Party didn't think that when they suspended them..

Jim
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

You could say the same of Liam Fox but he got promoted.

Jim
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

Liam Fox just walked away; I have no time for criminals whatever political persuasion.

Jim
Jimgward

Post by Jimgward »

Amber Rudd lied yesterday about Univeral Credit - she posted a video of “Charlie” who had used UC to gain his new job in Personal Training......

All lies, of course, as Charlie is an actor and she tried to deny it.... but got found out on twitter. Should be enough for her to be removed from Cabinet (again) but of course, May needs willing Yes Binaries
tonee

Post by tonee »

And still claiming her 70,000 grand a year salary whilst in prison,refuses to resign!!